Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Contributions - Not at gamescom 2015? - You still can win loot!

World
    Ares

Contributions - Not at gamescom 2015? - You still can win loot!

Dear game-maniacs!

During gamescom 2015, all the Settlers visiting us at the Uplay lounge have the opportunity to win loot for their accounts by playing a game. The best thing is: You win for sure! For all of you who cannot come to Cologne, don't worry: There is still a chance to win goodies by joining our forum event!

This event is dedicated to the players who cannot visit gamescom 2015! You can only use one prize for your account.
    If you visit us @gamescom and grab loot for your account, you will not be able to redeem a second reward.

• You have one regular game account
    • 3rd party rights must be respected
    • Underage players must get parents' permission to participate
    • Your contribution follows the code of conduct and the PEGI-7 rating
    • Participants can only win once; you can only get/use 1 gamescom prize
    • You can only submit one entry (pick one of the photos)
    • Your picture must be posted in the dedicated contribution thread
    • Only images fulfilling all the requirements (content, deadline, correct thread, etc.) have a chance to win
    • Changes might not be taken into consideration once your contribution is approved (= your post is published)
    • Please use the "Report Post" function of the forum to report inappropriate postings to the team

Please notice: The forum threads are moderated (posts are invisible until approved/activated by the Community Team)

FORMAT
    • Picture quality: Please provide an adequate quality to insure the text is legible
    • The forum software scales pictures down. Hence, please use a free picture service to upload your photo.
      E.g. http://imageshack.us/ or http://imgur.com/

DEADLINE - You can submit pictures until the last day of the trade fair
    • Sunday, August 9th, 6:00pm EDT / 3:00pm PDT
    • The forum time stamp of your submission is relevant
    • Please notice: The forum threads are moderated (posts are invisible until approved/activated by the Community Team)

Choose 1 picture for your contribution
    Click thumbnails to get big pictures

• Ubisoft/Blue Byte team chooses the winners (week after gamescom, August 14th at the latest)
    • The number of winners depends on the participation level, but also on the creativity and the humor of the contributions
    • The prizes will be sent to winners' game accounts as soon as possible via in-game message

Announcement of winners
    Participants agree that Ubisoft/Blue Byte is allowed to announce the winners and present their rewarded contribution. Real names will not be used for the publication, only nicknames, game world and language version. The contribution picture will be stored on Ubisoft/Blue Byte servers to present the content. Channels that might be used for announcing the winners and for presenting the contributions are international websites, forums, Facebook groups and Twitter channels managed by Ubisoft/Blue Byte (especially "The Settlers Online" channels).

Community Team will contact the winners via private forum message.
    Each winner can choose the reward he finds the most appealing.

We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have, or to hear your opinion in the feedback forum.
    Have a look at the rewards in the announcement thread!

Please submit your contributions as a reply to that thread.

Looking forward to seeing your creative contributions!
    BB_Endesmor

Settler
    World
    Ares
    You write: Changes might not be taken into consideration once your contribution is approved (= your post is published). Mine has not been posted yet. I misspelled the name of the game. It should be Settlers Online. I corrected my submission by editing out the apostrophe. Please use the corrected version below. I am very sorry.

Note the third definition of deluge according to the Oxford American College Dictionary,
    is a great quantity of something arriving at the same time.

Note I added my game name since that was needed in an earlier picture contest.
    I assume our game name is needed in this contest as well.

Please note your instructions said “Please provide an adequate quality to insure
    the text is legible.” I hope cropping the picture is okay since cropping should limit
    how much the picture shrinks on your website. That should make the text easier to read.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ponderings of single men v. a married one when games are involved.

Last edited by BB_Endesmor; 08-06-15 at 04:14 am. Reason: Edited code to display image instead of link

Peon
    World
    Zeus
    Here's a little funny I thought up, enjoy!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Who IS Deano1978?

Last edited by BB_Endesmor; 08-06-15 at 04:16 am. Reason: Edited code to display image

World
    Ares

World
    Zeus

World
    Zeus

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Settler
    World
    Ares