Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Time to Revisit Scenarios!

  1. #11
    Veteran General
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    631
    World
    Zeus
    I'm trying to get the 100 scenario achievements. Given how insanely few drop, I figure I'll complete 100 in like 2019 and find 100 in like 2022. The only ones remotely worth it are the 3 early level ones. Twins and Grain Conflict give so little experience that they are barely worth doing at my level, but they are really quick, so I'll gladly do them. Heart of the Wood is nice, albeit a bit search-and-click heavy. Riches require WAY too much gunpowder for my liking. I mean that's literally the second most valuable resources in the game, and it wants something like 750 of it.

  2. #12
    Recruit
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Frozen Manor
    Posts
    44
    World
    Ares
    Just finished 200 scenarios....only 300 till next achievement! Time to find some more lost kids, hug some trees and settle conflicts!

  3. #13
    Recruit
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Frozen Manor
    Posts
    44
    World
    Ares
    Now that Grain Conflict is back in Guild Coin Store-It's time to stock up and start working on those Scenario achievements.

  4. #14
    Mayor Raubhautz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Comporellon
    Posts
    2,122
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphilokc View Post
    Just finished 200 scenarios....only 300 till next achievement! Time to find some more lost kids, hug some trees and settle conflicts!
    Nice. Only have 2 cheesements left in Scenario section!

    A few notes on Scenarios in relation to the TSO Achievement arena:
    • If you are looking for fast scenarios, Twins and Grain Conflict are the ones, though, Riches of the Mountain can be done in 11-12 minutes if your (R)PH has a Barazek on it.
    • When working on the resources achievements, remember that half of the scenarios do NOT contain resources in their loot! It will count on total number of scenarios run, but no resources will be gained toward the achievements. Buffs, Decorations, Buildings, Deposits all do not apply toward the resources total, only raw resources count. Star Coins and Coins do count as resources.
    • Taking this into consideration, Grain Conflict never drops resources that count; Twins has a 4% chance of giving 200-200 resources (exo logs) and 96% of getting no resources; Heart of the Wood has a 50% chance of giving 200 (exo logs) or 300 (iron ore) and 50% chance of getting no resources; Riches of the Mountain is guaranteed to give you 200 (Titanium Ore) or 500 (Granite); Storm Recovery also guarantees resources of 500 Star Coins or 1k Mahogany logs or 1k Platinum Ore; lastly, there is the Event Scenario Where Do Easter Eggs Come From? which guarantees 2x slots of resources of between 600 and 750 total resources. These values are all base values and do not include premium bonuses which do apply towards the resource count in the achievement.

    Good luck with your progression!

    Cheers.

    ps. Is that a one 'L' or two 'L' name?
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

  5. #15
    Mayor Raubhautz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Comporellon
    Posts
    2,122
    World
    Zeus
    Got scenario #1000 done tonight!

    Not sure how likely the 1M resources will go, at 1k scenarios, I have only 642,529 resources gathered so far.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

  6. #16
    Veteran General
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    752
    World
    Ares
    Got scenario #1000 done tonight!

    Not sure how likely the 1M resources will go, at 1k scenarios, I have only 642,529 resources gathered so far.
    You'd think a slap in the face is just about that lol

  7. #17
    Mayor Raubhautz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Comporellon
    Posts
    2,122
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    You'd think a slap in the face is just about that lol
    ikr? My quick calculations reveal another 557 scenarios, IF I can maintain the resource drops at that level. lol
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

  8. #18
    Recruit
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Frozen Manor
    Posts
    44
    World
    Ares
    Logic Error: Shouldn't the dead crops be next to or on the fields in Storm Recovery? Crops are going to get up and move and then die somewhere else on the island?

  9. #19
    Mayor Raubhautz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Comporellon
    Posts
    2,122
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphilokc View Post
    Logic Error: Shouldn't the dead crops be next to or on the fields in Storm Recovery? Crops are going to get up and move and then die somewhere else on the island?
    Might have been Hurricane Hugo that came through...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

  10. #20
    Recruit
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Frozen Manor
    Posts
    44
    World
    Ares
    500 Scenarios completed!

    Now all scenarios are in the guild market place available with map fragments!

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts