Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time to Revisit Scenarios!

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Time to Revisit Scenarios!

With scenarios in the guild market and a new one in development, I think it is a good time to revisit them.

Helpful Hints-

1. First thing- build up to 10 scenarios and get the achievement points. It is a lot easier now since you can buy them with guild coins.
    2. Before you start, make sure your provision houses are clear of production.
    3. When you run one scenario run the same one again since it is fresh in the mind.
    4. Some buffs can be made without collectibles. See Rule 3
    5. Two of the adventures require 10 unemployed Settlers.
    6. Start out with Twins first. It is the easiest.
    7. All the scenarios take time loading the collectibles and giving you the finished arrow. You don’t have to wait.
    8. Riches of the Mines still has some glitches but it’s only annoying.
    9. Buffs go away after the scenario, don’t over produce them. Just what you need for that scenario.
    10. From easiest to hardest- 1. Twins 2. Grain Conflict 3. Heart of the Wood (just hard to find the collectibles) 4. Riches of the Mine.
    11. Riches of the mines has more than one option on how to finish the final camp. On this adventure you will also need gunpowder and some granite.

Have fun!

Phillip

World
    Zeus
    Definitely need more (any) achievement points for scenarios.

World
    Zeus
    +1
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i just tried riches of the mountain the other day.. i say tried cause since i work during the day i didn't realize it was a FOUR HOUR only scenario -- so while i working and making expensive buffs it expired... not impressed. they'll have to extend the scenario time substantially for me to want to invest again. Gunpowder is expensive and it cost me the equal of around 2000 coin to produce the mid-way buffs...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    STORM RECOVERY SCENARIO is now in Developer's Library

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/threads/22401#3

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    i just tried riches of the mountain the other day.. i say tried cause since i work during the day i didn't realize it was a FOUR HOUR only scenario -- so while i working and making expensive buffs it expired... [...]
    Yes, that is one of the things with scenarios: Be sure you have enough time slotted to complete them. Of course, Riches of the Mountain is probably the tightest one in regards of actual time required and time provided. You pretty much have to stick with it while active.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    12. Turn off your wandering animals- makes these scenarios super easy!
    13. Reminder scenarios count as adventures for quest and guild quest purposes.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Ran a Riches of the Mine after the new patch. It really runs a lot smoother. No more glitches and great to to run the first 3 quests at the same time. Good job Settler Team!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I finally put on my big boy pants and ran Storm Recovery. I had plenty of resources and was not worried about grout. Furthermore, I decided to forgo any guides. I actually had very little trouble with it. There are some automatic fails in this scenario, so you must go slow. Going slow is the key!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    But now that you went slow and steady, completed it and saw how it's worthless....back to the drawing board for BB lol

Reply to Thread