Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Level 75 Cap Raise & XXL Pack

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Why not make star coins a resource in FT and above adv loots (or at least alibaba)

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    from lvl 60 to 61 it wanted 9 mill exp... yup - thats right... sooo
    Well I guess I will just quit soon instead of riding it out then. I'm not the fastest of players. That sounds completely unfeasible to me.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    The amount of XP needed to gain levels pass 50 is designed so players don't reach 75 within a week. Mind you it takes almost 3x times the xp to get to 54 than to 50.... and it is just getting more and more each level. Yes, the new adventures are giving huge chunks of xp but: 1. they are quite hard to do without new units (that we won't be able to make till 54-55 and 57-59) and 2. population requirements to do them in timely manner is quite steep.

Yes, Ali's chain is doable without new units but you can forget about doing those like you do FT now. You can clear one in one day for sure but you are going to ned 10k+ population and after you are done it will take you probably about 2-4 days to remake the units (because you are going to waste not recruits but cav S and ES plus some canons too).

Ali chain is design for lev 50ies with upgraded and well working economy and population large enough to support it. Those of you guys who are closing on lev 50 and thinking about jumping quickly to 75 will get the cold shower of reality fast. Thinking of gaining xp doing popular RB's? it will take about 700 RB's to get you to lev 54 where you can train your first new units (unfortunately not that great as the later ones -obtainable at 57 and 59).

We will not see star coins for a while. Unless BB introduces some feature of turning your xp gains off and switching to star coins for a day or two. Frankly, even though it would be a great feature, I doubt it. No more extra 100 gems per week.

The biggest issues right now from what it looks on test are:
    *The need to maintain 2 armies - 3 if you are doing pvp
    *Population crisis - Ali's chain will wipe your barracks clean very fast
    *Halt and wait - slow progression with pause time between adventures to refill your troops

The expansion island are not nearly as great as they were last time on test, the big open island is not there, and we got about 1/3 of space (compared to the first try on test) spread on small pieces of land. Most of that will be taken for new buildings anyway so you will be lucky if you get some extra room for population. I personally find this very disappointing, was hoping to move my non-vital production off main island so it's there but not clogging my main...O well, BB devs yah know...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Can someone tell me how many SA's or Nords it will take to get to 54 and the first new unit unlock? Want to make sure I have enough and cempire is still down - too lazy to find another source of info.

I believe I found a use for my remaining WPP in clearing the home island

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree! Buffing is taking up too much time already. I have friends who have already quit playing, just because of all the buffing they need to do. I love the game, and the new expansion island..but more buffing and taking more time to do it, is not making me happy!

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLohr View Post
    I agree! Buffing is taking up too much time already. I have friends who have already quit playing, just because of all the buffing they need to do. I love the game, and the new expansion island..but more buffing and taking more time to do it, is not making me happy!
    then stop buffing....

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Buffing is at least getting better. 24 hour Irmas was a massive improvement. And steaks are twice as good as that, in theory, although that seems to be the ceiling if it's really going to be priced at 10k gems.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    You can also minimize buffing by setting up your island to break even on most of the resources you don't really need to collect much of. Then just concentrate on buffing your weapon makers and smelters, mines, and gold chain if you have one. When I have my expert buildings shut off (which is most of the time), I can buff all I really care about with 1 batch of 24hr Irmas.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Ageed Koshko, that's what I've done with my island, but I don't think the most active players want to necessarily set their island up in linear fashion, they want exponential growth from buffing not just outputs but inputs as well...

I have only been on test server once for a short time - do you have to put a storehouse down on every mini-island? I don't want to waste the licenses!

World
    Zeus
    For every sector taken you get 10 licenses, same as our original islands.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread