Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Combat simulator v3 // updated alibaba raids

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    so far i found out this:

#1 needs a buttom to clear all textboxes

#2 when on adventure sim menu, needs a return home buttom to come back to main page

#3 on simulation it needs to show a graphic with the % of times the fight will it X rounds, very important specially for blocks

#4 simulate 100 times is not enough from my experience with other sims through the years

#5 the checkboxes to select camp type are not formated correctly (minor issue)

#6 would be nice arrows to add/decrease 1 unit on every field, instead of typing it manually

#7 would be nice too a button in front of every player unit to fill the gen (eg. you select major and put 150R, click the button in front of cannons and it would add enough to fill the general, so it would be 120R, pretty handy when working with not so round numbers)

#8 if you manage to add an hall of fame and all of the above, you would recreate the german sim, and have by far the best sim out there
    Thanks for suggestions, ill be adding them slowly jsut no time at work atm
    ------------------------------------
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

World
    Ares
    UPDATE 09/19/2015 !!

Reworked the entire simulating structure increasing performance and simulation count.
    Reworked Splashdamage to Normaldamage and vis versa conversion that gave off results in some cases.
    Reworked Static Unit Ordering, it had some glitches.
    Everything should be working perfectly as in TSO.

Added Reset Button
    Added return to adventure select button
    Added single unit arrow increment
    Added fill in unit according to remaining space
    Increased Simulation to 1000

Percentage Graph comming up soon.

Also i dont know what hall of fame was as i have not used the "old" simulator everyone is talking about.
    If you could tell me the purpose and exact function i will probably implement it.

Is that like logging all the client simulation runs in a database and then matching the best results if someone else wants to kill the same camp?
    ------------------------------------
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    The hall of fame was logged results from the numbers previous people had simulated. You could select what troops you wanted to send and it would look at all the previous simulations and show you the lowest losses people had with those troops. If I recall it showed you the ten or so best results.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    about what sweaterpuppies explained
    it stored simulations previously run, and you could sort them by least losses (amount), lowest barracks time(minutes), lowest rounds, max rounds

theres also something VERY important missing, or atleast im not seeing it, cant simulate multiple waves!

as far as i tested, accuracy is looking better now, though the sim ive been using i simulate 10k iterations, 500 just doesnt cut it, best way is to let us enter how many times we want it to run

World
    Zeus
    also on ali baba young woodcutter, theres no captain leader, theres a smart thief instead

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Talking

about what sweaterpuppies explained
    it stored simulations previously run, and you could sort them by least losses (amount), lowest barracks time(minutes), lowest rounds, max rounds

theres also something VERY important missing, or atleast im not seeing it, cant simulate multiple waves!

as far as i tested, accuracy is looking better now, though the sim ive been using i simulate 10k iterations, 500 just doesnt cut it, best way is to let us enter how many times we want it to run
    Thanks for using mine :P

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    About this combat simulator it must have some bugs , i have tested it compared with mine and in basic combats it gives wrong results (with only 500 sims it gives values out of my 10k simulations), probably some troops or steps are missing or wrong i think.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by FastSimTSOmaps View Post
    Thanks for using mine :P
    i dont use your sim, dont like it at all lol starting by the fact it doesnt allow adblocker

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I like Fast Sim. Would like it more if the cannoneers were ever fixed on VLT.
    One army. Pretty please.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    i dont use your sim, dont like it at all lol starting by the fact it doesnt allow adblocker
    I pay for a dedicated server.. Adblock=no money for server=no server.... I remember you that aspack sim was closed for this reason already .. The fact is that user with adblock kill the server wasting bw and machine . Different point of view.

About the sim it mixes local (js) and remote simulation in binary code (c compilated). This sim probably limits the max to 500 simulations because it is server side and done in high lvl language = slow... my first version was also in php and very slow .

Reply to Thread