Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Combat simulator v3 // updated alibaba raids

World
    Ares

Combat simulator v3 // updated alibaba raids

Hey guys, ive reworked,revamped my old simulator with the new and live updates.
    Since i cannot write on test forum i post this here IT CAN BE USED ON LIVE VERSION AND TEST VERSION ASWELL!!

Link: www.xscriptx.com/tsosim

Added New Elite units from test server
    Added New Adventures from test server
    Revamped the graphics
    Added duration timers
    Added percentage of rounds and duration to help blocks
    Increased simulation to 150 with improved performance (can go higher if requested)
    Added Detailed fight simulation lock that can be compared with ingame battle log with damage numbers

Note: Some Sindbad and Aladdin advs might have some weak unit order problems for lack of testing
    I hope you guys will give feedback here for bugs but highly unlikely, anyway ill be checking this post and fixing things fast.

UPDATE!!
    Implemented on hover units display unit stats for all advs..

FindBest function added !! Can only be used for 4 unit types/check and it permutes by 10++
    to prevent permutaiton numbers going haywire, Still working on the algorithm to return the best possible setup,
    now it looks for the lowest losses in the higher cost units.

Fixed inf lop bug when last unit in enemy list is last strike
    Fixed some unit sats on Alibaba

UPDATE 09/19/2015 !!

Reworked the entire simulating structure increasing performance and simulation count.
    Reworked Splashdamage to Normaldamage and vis versa conversion that gave off results in some cases.
    Reworked Static Unit Ordering, it had some glitches.
    Everything should be working perfectly as in TSO.

Added Reset Button
    Added return to adventure select button
    Added single unit arrow increment
    Added fill in unit according to remaining space
    Increased Simulation to 1000
    ------------------------------------
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    thanks for making this

World
    Ares
    Hello,

Thanks for sharing, ScriptX!

BB_Endesmor

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I gave it a try on Valiant Little Tailor and could not get the sim to work as it is counted the enemy troops as my player units and will not let me run the sim because it thinks my general has too many people.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Ares
    Thanks for notifying, yes it only happens on valliant little tailor. very strage no idea why its doing this as they are all generated the same way ill fix this asap

Problem Fixed.. misspelling

World
    Ares
    Update!!

World
    Zeus
    so far i found out this:

#1 needs a buttom to clear all textboxes

#2 when on adventure sim menu, needs a return home buttom to come back to main page

#3 on simulation it needs to show a graphic with the % of times the fight will it X rounds, very important specially for blocks

#4 simulate 100 times is not enough from my experience with other sims through the years

#5 the checkboxes to select camp type are not formated correctly (minor issue)

#6 would be nice arrows to add/decrease 1 unit on every field, instead of typing it manually

#7 would be nice too a button in front of every player unit to fill the gen (eg. you select major and put 150R, click the button in front of cannons and it would add enough to fill the general, so it would be 120R, pretty handy when working with not so round numbers)

#8 if you manage to add an hall of fame and all of the above, you would recreate the german sim, and have by far the best sim out there

World
    Zeus
    Like the program over-all, however, based on an adventure I am intimate with (Secluded Experiments), I did a sample run on the first leader camps ( 1 Cook, 50 Gunman and 100 POSC) using 56 Recruits, 59 Militia and 105 Cannons lead by a MMA General [left the camp type on Easy/Medium/Hard], which in my experience, over a hundred adventure runs loses all the R, about 52 M and never lost a cannon to this camp yet (taking two rounds (30s) - which is critical for the block protecting it), and xscriptx indicates that this configuration should lose all the R, all the M and 7-20 Cannons (rounds and duration are the same)!

I am not sure if it might just be a glitch in the SE simulation or if there is some other area that might need to be addressed, I thought this worthy of your attention.

Providing this simulator is a great alternative and offers info on the new troops/enemies. Thank you.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Like the program over-all, however, based on an adventure I am intimate with (Secluded Experiments), I did a sample run on the first leader camps ( 1 Cook, 50 Gunman and 100 POSC) using 56 Recruits, 59 Militia and 105 Cannons lead by a MMA General [left the camp type on Easy/Medium/Hard], which in my experience, over a hundred adventure runs loses all the R, about 52 M and never lost a cannon to this camp yet (taking two rounds (30s) - which is critical for the block protecting it), and xscriptx indicates that this configuration should lose all the R, all the M and 7-20 Cannons (rounds and duration are the same)!
    54R,61M,105K,1MA should keep your cannons safe.. and 30 seconds max are guaranteed.
    56R,59M,105K,1MA per my simulations, one may loose 1-2 cannons at most (with 100k+ simulations)

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post

I am not sure if it might just be a glitch in the SE simulation or if there is some other area that might need to be addressed, I thought this worthy of your attention.

Providing this simulator is a great alternative and offers info on the new troops/enemies. Thank you.
    Thank you for noticing, MMA had 120 damage in stats... that was the problem fixed

Reply to Thread