Reply to Thread

Thread: Sweater Puppies' Wild Mary Guide

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

Sweater Puppies' Wild Mary Guide

Sorry, I was bored. But still the best way to do this adventure.
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

World
    Zeus
    You have that right... have a bonus quest to run it, which, unfortunately makes it worth doing... someday.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Funny, and painfully true. Can we add Gunpowder to that? Can't believe it was given as a DQ for an under lvl 50.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    [...] Sorry, I was bored. But still the best way to do this adventure.
    After a second look at this picture, I realized this was the test server; You MUST really be bored to be running SE on test!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    You have that right... have a bonus quest to run it, which, unfortunately makes it worth doing... someday.
    Nah, if you run the bonus quest it will just pop up again sometime then you will want to run it again...

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    Funny, and painfully true. Can we add Gunpowder to that? Can't believe it was given as a DQ for an under lvl 50.
    I do not mind Gunpowder. With an assassin it is not bad. Still takes a while like the quick loot for Dark Brotherhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    After a second look at this picture, I realized this was the test server; You MUST really be bored to be running SE on test!
    Yes, it was the test server. There is an Angel Gate on the island, I just moved it.

Lastly, I went to post this thread and it told me it had to be approved by a moderator before it would show up and I feared the worst. So I would like to send my thanks to whomever approved it and it really pleases me to know that a sense of humor is not lost to the world. Thank you very much.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Funny! I only ran WM one time for the achievement thing... Probably never again.
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    Lastly, I went to post this thread and it told me it had to be approved by a moderator before it would show up and I feared the worst. So I would like to send my thanks to whomever approved it and it really pleases me to know that a sense of humor is not lost to the world. Thank you very much.
    you must be in good with Her Majesty the Forum Overseer

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    you must be in good with Her Majesty the Forum Overseer
    >.>
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoOne View Post
    Funny! I only ran WM one time for the achievement thing... Probably never again.
    Haha Yeah. Most people only ran WM once for the achievement. It kinda sucks that its only a 1P adventure. It could be a 2P adventure for sure.

Reply to Thread