Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2015 - Merchant Shop

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    So the improved farm looks exactly like a silo ...
    I skipped right over that. I thought it was a typo in the graphic. This could be a good way to free up some space and licenses for the new buildings. I don't think I have very many compared to some people, but still I have 18 farms. Now I await a more improved silo.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    So the improved farm looks exactly like a silo ...

So for this new geologist, you are potentially getting 2 deposits at once. What happens when you add the skills that allow the possibility of 2 deposits at once? Does this mean he will possibly find 3 deposits at once or just a greater chance of 2 deposits at once?
    ofcourse that graphic is just a placeholder, the building itself already has graphics for all the 6 levels

World
    Ares
    This isn't specific to the upcoming release, but I just want to give kudos to the graphics designers. The buildings are great and I get a kick watching the little settlers waddle around -and into- each other.

World
    Zeus
    After visiting the Test Svr. I find this Holloween Program really scary.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    the new gen is a first strike gen with 999 hitpoints, so now it's looking better than last week, but it went up in price.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    The new geo doesn't seem to be working, or the description is in error. My island has a depleted iron deposit in S8 and a depleted marble deposit in S9 that it takes skill (and luck) for my Jolly Geo to find. I thought this new geo would find these other deposits automatically, otherwise what is his reason for being, given that he is only half as fast as a Jolly Geo? But no matter how many times I have sent him out looking for iron or marble deposits, he finds the usual ones but he stubbornly refuses to find the difficult ones. Is the new geo only supposed to have a small random chance of finding those deposits? If so, that's not what his description says.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    It finds 2 of the same kind, aka searching Iron will find another iron mine, not a marble.

I haven't fully paid attention to him yet, but I can see a few merits, though dropping books on him will still happen AFTER Explorers.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    CrazyOol is talking about the lucky find skill. That is not what this geologist is about. If you want to find the "bonus" deposit you still have to train him in that skill.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    idk - looks like the 2nd is guaranteed if it is available. Saving for general first, this geo next.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I bought the new geo because why not, but I don't have any immediate use for him either. I bought another jolly to use for now instead. I think he might be more useful at later levels when the searches take 3 hours fully booked, but I'm not really sure because even if he's finding two at once he's still slow.

Reply to Thread