Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Island expansion guide with old troops

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Attack 23 of my guide

http://settlersonlinemaps.com/editor...&LangCode=1#23

I'm that attack, with the first 3 attacks i kill the 120 Sword Wielder, took 770 LB to kill them and 3 veterans...

770 x 1:36=73920 seconds = 20 hours and 32 minutes to make 770 LB

I'm needed 1070 bowmans to kill the same troops

1070 x 0:48 = 14 hours 16 minutes to make 1070 bowmans... but for 2 more generals needed (probably not a big problem).

You are right, faster, but probably using long bow you will use less generals and attack to camps in "a wave" while if you need extra generals maybe you can do only one.

Anyways must be fast for me do a new guide with with bowmans only, i just need to clone the guide using my editor

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Done

I left few LB attacks because the alternative was not so good.. but just 700 LB :P

Link

World
    Zeus
    lb does 1.5x more damage than bows
    but take 2x more time to train, easy
    everyone able to afford these losses have plenty of generals too

you dont really need to take down A2....or A3, depends form which side you attack
    on A4 you sac 596 cav and 42S, 25.5h in barracks
    i send 220c on mma, then major with 127s, 13.8h.....just an example

by the way, i dont know what most people will do, but its pointless to clear all these sectors with old troops, clear just a couple to build the new buildings, and then wait a bit

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Thats wrong for some reasons.. New troops are no cheap, they cost a lot of time and more money (specially the first months) and you will not get them fast (level)... Few ppl have all the beans needed for all sectors. Production times with 3x buffs is pointless when it will take some weeks anyways. My gides are sort by cost because is what ppl usually look at... , anyways each user will have his own strategies, and i'm just trying to help them.

Hardcore players will use nukes with star coins, these guides are not form them

Best regards

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    thanks for the guide

i've been working thru this guide on test. there are a bunch of camps that no longer intercept (since that last update) -- the most glaring is the 1st set that were intercepted by the clouded camps. perhaps you can update that? Also i found the ones where you are sending troops to a blocking camp - but having them retreat really confusing (since there is no attack on the main leader - just the block camp??) i ended up killing off the blocked camp (per the troops you used) and then the leader - since i couldn't figure out why the retreat...(if its retreating after attacking the block camp - which for the most part is a loose attack anyways - how is that an attack on the leader? (and since it's loosing - why the retreat?)

also - at least in test - only mma is available -- so personally i see attacks w/ 4 or 5 mma's and that's not doable for me (i have 2 irl but that's it)... so on test i using a stupid amount of medipac's -- irl i'd refuse to even use one.

World
    Ares
    Thanks for putting in the time to build this guide FastSimTSOmaps.
    Still around from time to time.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    @ciara_belle thanks for the tip, I will try it and update (I have 3 small childs (4,2 and 11 months) and I dont have all the time that i want :P)

About the retreat camps, you only retreat the last general, I was doing that in 6 camps... the first 3 camps was because attacking leaders intercepted our troops (sector 1 and 3 if i'm not wrong), the 3 last were around the same leader camp, you attack the camps attacking the leader and being intercepted in order, if not, you need to clean another camp that is above.

About the mma, yes, i know, and in others attack you need like 5-6 veterans.. but you will need more time to do the troops than the 2 hours of mma being available again. This "map" will need several weeks to be done.

@Moonlime

World
    Ares
    Thanks for sharing, FastSimTSOmaps.

BB_Endesmor

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I think I will use 1R MMA for the sacrifice cavalry waves. the cavalry training time is longer than the MMA recover time..
    unbuffed barrack train 50 cavalry in 2 hours. my 3 MMA equal to 150 cavalry every 2 hours. and my barrack won't be available in the first week anyway.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibamou View Post
    I think I will use 1R MMA for the sacrifice cavalry waves. the cavalry training time is longer than the MMA recover time..
    unbuffed barrack train 50 cavalry in 2 hours. my 3 MMA equal to 150 cavalry every 2 hours. and my barrack won't be available in the first week anyway.
    I like this comparison!
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread