Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2nd Major ?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    In the amount of time it takes to do 3 posts in the forum a person could log onto test and check the merchant tab. Just saying...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Would very much love a second Major General!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Supposedly the 2nd Major has been available for quite a while before the Ali Baba announcements, just going off the limit there isn't a set thing....and for all we know, they might just forget about it when updating :P

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    They added it somewhere out there:

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post286444

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    In the amount of time it takes to do 3 posts in the forum a person could log onto test and check the merchant tab. Just saying...
    and im just sayin i aint got time for that. see how long it took me to see this reply..lol, some ppl have other things to do.. thats why i asked here. anyway, thx for the 2nd major, nice having him.
    ZzZzZ

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by KingShag View Post
    and im just sayin i aint got time for that. see how long it took me to see this reply..lol, some ppl have other things to do.. thats why i asked here. anyway, thx for the 2nd major, nice having him.
    So you do not have time to log into test right quick but you have time to gather 12,500 beans. Run a fairytale castle with a 4x buff for 3.5 days and buy a second major?
    One army. Pretty please.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    It is all about priorities. There is plenty of time to play the game, but it is easier to ask someone else to get the information for you than to just check it yourself.

Reply to Thread