Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best maps to grind XP 50-54

Noble
    World
    Ares

Best maps to grind XP 50-54

What are the best adventures to get xp on the way to lev 54? Excluding FT, what are the best maps to roll when it comes to efficiency in time and cost? What will you guys grind on the way to 54?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I did Outlaws to 50, but I'm not sure that's going to cut it for long. I think I'm going to switch to Black Knights with some VLT thrown in.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    RB?

350R losses @17k XPfor ~1h sounds as efficient as it gets I guess. I just burned through all SAs and Nords I had to stock up some SC that I've been short on due to usually running FTs.

I'll be switching to FTs though, although I've only recently been running "RBs like mad"....maybe having done 50 total now (lol...I know), I already can't see it anymore, never really liked it to begin with. Though chances are while I recoup FT losses I'll throw in an RB every so often and whittling away at the new islands.

World
    Zeus
    To keep from getting burned out I plan on doing several in a rotation depending on my mood. SA, Outlaws, Bandit Nest, and you said not FT's but SLT will be in the mix as well. All of these are fast and easy, Outlaws is great for granite, SA for xp. Maybe a BK from time to time. Have never cared for RB all that much. DB once in a while?? Nah, probably not LOL, but the xp is like 50K (before premie) for a full clear so maybe one or two will slip in there to break things up some, but it's definitely not efficient.

This guide for SA is really good. If I bring 2 vets and 6 tav gens I can leapfrog them into position and be done in just under an hour and 15 minutes. With a premie coin xp should be around 62K. Here's the guide. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...A5Odix2lxM/pub I've done 30 to 40 of these in the past several weeks and the blocks never fail.

I also don't think I'm gonna grind away at it. The only point of getting to the mid 50's is being able to make the weapons and troops to run Ali Baba, so am in no hurry. I'm excited about the expansion and all, but I think I'm more excited about the improved farms coming out this Halloween than anything else that's going on.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Ares
    For pure leveling I'll do SLT when i have the troops built up and SA when i don't. SLT can be done around or under 2 hours for 120k xp. SA in about 65 minutes. That's a pretty quick 62k xp. MSE is another decent option although i know most don't have them. 42k xp on prem for about 75 minutes, plus nukes in loot. After that I'd say RB and Nords would be my change of pace adventures. Nords can be done fairly quick if you do the 7 attack guide for a total of around 41k xp and RB is the best overall for loot/loss imo. That 26xp on prem is acceptable especially since it can be done in under an hour and the loot is so good.
    LoAr

World
    Zeus
    SA for xp, Outlaws and RB for the loot. BK during Halloween for the pumpkins.

World
    Zeus
    SA and nords with 1 FT once in a while to kill troops, so barracks can move and not sit there waiting

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    this is the only time the 1 year of premium is appealing to me.. lol ... i'm tired just thinking of all this adventuring....

World
    Zeus
    ugg...not looking forward to grinding again

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    The worst part is how the grinding will become even more tedious now that I've gotten to enjoy the 20 minute to complete expedition maps.

Reply to Thread