Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: In What order would you rather lose new Elite units

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    yes and yes
    got alot of stuff in my spreadsheet, that is a table with the cost to make 1 and time to train 1, receives values from the costs of recourses, and exports values to a table to calc barracks time, and a table to calc costs/profits
    The obvious thing to say next is... share please
    Although FYI, my only interest is the costing of new troops.. I understand that this may get clear only with time.
    My costing for old troops was based on barrack times alone.. seems to have worked quite well without much variability..

New troops are only two sets of time.. 20 minutes or 30 minutes (lv1 barracks).. and hence doesn't work well at all.

Last, but not the least, please do keep posting on this thread.. any further information or insights one might get.
    Looking forward to it

Thanks

World
    Zeus
    price of new units only time will tell
    i dont care much about cost on old troops, i care alot more about barracks time, just in case barracks time is about the same ill use the cost to untie
    also need the cost to calc the profits of adventures, so i can tell SLT is better than HLT

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    I wonder if IOTP would be doable in 1 attack with the new units? Barring the leaders of course.
    Dev's diary: Since the elite units are very powerful compared to the enemies, they cannot be used in old adventures.
    That means the answer is no.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    In terms of kills and cost, how do the Swordsmen compare to the Elite Soldiers?

World
    Zeus
    might be fairly cheap
    only 1 plat swords to make them, and you get plenty of ore from ali baba loot
    on my list ive 51gc value per ES, according to zeus prices, putting a rough predict value at 11gc per swordsman

Reply to Thread