World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    So any swag for our waiting?
    +1

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So almost two days in the update... and all the non-premium players get for their wait is the same old guild coins? If you think that much of your players, perhaps I'll try Anno. None of this, "Wow, we're sorry it looks like we blew it! Let us bless you for sticking with us!" Nah, none of that. Just trying to point out how BB COULD have handled the mess.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeither View Post
    So almost two days in the update... and all the non-premium players get for their wait is the same old guild coins? If you think that much of your players, perhaps I'll try Anno. None of this, "Wow, we're sorry it looks like we blew it! Let us bless you for sticking with us!" Nah, none of that. Just trying to point out how BB COULD have handled the mess.
    So let me get this straight. You are upset with Blue Byte so in retaliation you are going to play a different one of their games instead?
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by sweaterpuppies View Post
    so let me get this straight. You are upset with blue byte so in retaliation you are going to play a different one of their games instead?
    +1 rofl! :d
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread