Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 614

Thread: Extended Maintenance 09/29

  1. #1
    Noble
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    339
    World
    Zeus

    Extended Maintenance 09/29

    My connections keep failing, not unlike trades during a rage quit... but it's not supposed to be available for 44 more minutes, guess I'll go to work soon.

  2. #2
    Mayor Raubhautz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Comporellon
    Posts
    2,135
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    My connections keep failing, not unlike trades during a rage quit... but it's not supposed to be available for 44 more minutes, guess I'll go to work soon.
    No worries! It is only 0538 Hourse (PST) ATM; they still have 22 minutes to wrap things up! XD
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

  3. #3
    Settler
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    234
    World
    Ares
    if you check homepage, it's been extended (what a surprise!)
    Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of others.

  4. #4
    Noble
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    339
    World
    Zeus
    Off to work with me then, back at lunch, wonder if Evil will be level 54 by then.

  5. #5
    Settlers Guide Evil_J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    854
    World
    Zeus
    they're probably taking the extra time to fix my account so i can start adventures again lol

  6. #6
    Noble Ornias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    316
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    they're probably taking the extra time to fix my account so i can start adventures again lol
    I wouldn't doubt it since half the server uses your guides. You should charge them a service fee.

  7. #7
    Mayor Raubhautz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Comporellon
    Posts
    2,135
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JackANinny View Post
    if you check homepage, it's been extended (what a surprise!)
    lol - true. Best part is there is no 'End Time' shown... Hope that this is not a sign of things to come.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

  8. #8
    Settler
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    163
    World
    Ares
    Great poem, lol


    And I am shocked. Maintenance is not over on time. I really really expected it to be up and running.

  9. #9
    Community Manager BB_Endesmor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,920
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    lol - true. Best part is there is no 'End Time' shown... Hope that this is not a sign of things to come.
    We are working on it, I will share more information with you as soon as possible.

    BB_Endesmor

  10. #10
    Settler
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    163
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post
    We are working on it, I will share more information with you as soon as possible.

    BB_Endesmor
    Please do, trying to figure out if I should obsessively hit the refresh button for the next hour or so, or just do something else with my morning before going to work.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts