Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Quartermaster General - Missing Troops & Landing Zone

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Quartermaster General - Missing Troops & Landing Zone

I started a RB adventure and sent with a QM 450r, 60b, 234c, 140k.
    When gens landed QM went to star and the troops are nowhere. Not unassigned, not at home (or on the way home).
    A new bug?

World
    Zeus

Exclamation Landing Zones altered again?

Ok, since the update, two issues I have noticed thus far:
    1. It appears that some of the Landing zones for generals in Sector One have been changed, I can't land/position all my generals as before.
    2. Regardless of available space on my home island OR on adventures, the Quartermaster General does not land and the game issues the notice that there were not enough LZ's, even though there is. In adventures, you do not even get the message, he just stays in never-land.

Thank you in advance for addressing this matter.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    My QM does not land on adventures or on my home island. I have to click the QM from the star and send to the desired spot. Also my generals can't land on many old spots before the maintenance .

World
    Zeus
    mine went away from the QM for 30 minutes. then decided to go back to the QM. then I unloaded the QM and the troops are back on my Island count.
    The QM's are not landing on adventures or some of the old spots on the Island like before. I guess BB is fixing it now ???

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Beard View Post
    My QM does not land on adventures or on my home island. I have to click the QM from the star and send to the desired spot. Also my generals can't land on many old spots before the maintenance .
    Precisely the same here...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Hello,

Thank you for the report.
    I have notified Customer Support and they will look into it.

Please let me know if you have any additional information.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    Perhaps I placed the original in the wrong place; placing issue here, appears similar, except my troops got dropped to the island/adv within 30 seconds in each case.

Ok, since the update, two issues I have noticed thus far:
    1. It appears that some of the Landing zones for generals in Sector One have been changed, I can't land/position all my generals as before.
    2. Regardless of available space on my home island OR on adventures, the Quartermaster General does not land and the game issues the notice that there were not enough LZ's, even though there is. In adventures, you do not even get the message, he just stays in never-land.

Thank you in advance for addressing this matter.
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I wish we could load our generals from the star and not worry about landing them any where wasting space that would be the best upgrade ever

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Axedigger View Post
    I wish we could load our generals from the star and not worry about landing them any where wasting space that would be the best upgrade ever
    I like this idea. It would save us having to be so creative about starring the Marshalls and expedition suppliers. They always get in the way.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunk_rules View Post
    I like this idea. It would save us having to be so creative about starring the Marshalls and expedition suppliers. They always get in the way.
    Ya everyone likes this idea we have suggested it many times

It's a huge way to save space. Or make a building they all come back to and we go in the building to load them. Not having them touch the island at all would be a huge improvement.

Reply to Thread