Reply to Thread

Thread: Map bug

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Map bug

I had a building where the 4 blue flowers are placed. After I moved it, I couldn't place another one anymore, no matter what I tried.

I checked my friends maps and they also have buildings in that spot.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I am able to build there. Just threw a noble there yesterday.
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I had a Pirate residence in that place.

World
    Zeus
    When I clicked the image in this post to enlarge it, my browser was hijacked by a webpage with a mock windows error page (blue screen, error codes, etc) in the background, a voice message telling me I was infected with a virus and must call the number listed to remove it, along with an ad stating all of the same layered over the mock windows error page.

It wouldn't let me exit the tab it had created or shut down my browser. I had to use task manager to kill my browser, then did a full malwarebytes scan of my system.

If this is happening to other people can somebody in admin please remove the offending code associated with the picture/hosting site?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Ares
    Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by ebybaby View Post
    I had a building where the 4 blue flowers are placed. After I moved it, I couldn't place another one anymore, no matter what I tried.

I checked my friends maps and they also have buildings in that spot.
    ebybaby, please submit a support ticket and we will assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    If this is happening to other people can somebody in admin please remove the offending code associated with the picture/hosting site?
    I had no problem with the picture, please let us know if you have more information.

Thank you!
    BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Perwin, your problems can't be related to my picture. It was uploaded on a really trusted host, where images are never deleted.
    Take a look at their global rank: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/imagebam.com

BB_Endesmor , thank you for the answer, I will submit a ticket in the following days.

World
    Zeus
    As long as it's not happening to anyone else, I'm happy =-)

Maybe it's coincidence, maybe I had something just waiting to fire off already on my system. My scan didn't find anything and I haven't had any problems since, so who knows what happened. Somebody at Microsoft support once tried to explain to me how viruses and trojans "hitchhike" on links and downloads, maybe that was it. Like I said, who knows? If I could have gotten a screen shot I would have, but my system was completely taken over by this thing. All I could do was ctrl-alt-del, and kill chrome thru task manager.

Anyway, didn't mean to imply in any way that you were at fault ebybaby.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread