Reply to Thread

Thread: Irma Feast Buff Value Chart

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Irma Feast Buff Value Chart

I made these charts to answer the question "is this building worth buffing".
    The items are sorted by effective value of buffing using price per 1,000 units (second column) as published for the Zeus server. Although I am in Ares, there is no current price chart for that world, so I used the data provided for Zeus (thank you for the data). For the calculations I used a buff cost of 10 gold coins for the Irma Feast, which is more reflective of Ares cost (apologies for the inconsistency). The building level columns show the effective value of the increased production caused by the buff, minus the cost of the buff. Any numbers in red reflect a net effective loss of value by buffing (in other words, benefit is not worth the value of the buff). Numbers in black reflect the net effective "profit" of buffing that building, calculated as the market price value of the increased production minus the cost of the buff.

As you can see, buffing any building of any level down to the copper smelter (bronze bars) results in a net profit. Bows and items below that level only benefit if the buildings are upgraded higher than level-1. In the case of Fish farms only level-6 farms are profitable to buff, with level-5 being "break-even".

While this chart provides data for Irma Feasts, the relative order is the same for any buff. For example: A Stadium Snack will give you the highest profit when applied to a Cannon Forge or a Powder Hut and the least profit (actually a net loss) when applied to a Fish Farm. You can also see that while many folks will apply Stadium Snacks to their Coinages, there are 13 buildings above the Coinage that will provide much greater effective profit than the Coinage. Applying an Irma Feast to a Titanium Smelter (level-1) will provide more than 6 times the value as compared to a Coinage (level-1), and a Cannon Forge will provide more than 15 times the value as compared to a Coinage; the same relationship holds true for a Stadium Snack or any other buff, while the numbers may vary quite a bit.

Here is the same chart adjusted for 36 hours when buffs are applied by a friend;

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Great job. Thanks

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Nice. Although I wouldn't only use a x2 buff on any Expert buildings.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Highest up I go with 2x is exotic wood.

Reply to Thread