Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feedback - October 2015 Guild Market Vote

World
    Ares
    Glad we can choose 8 from column B, but I'd prefer nobles over the granite pit. Since you only get 2 and it looks like they collapse (no hint that they are refillable) it's not as valuable as nobles in the long run. Would love to see building licenses in the mix someday. And Old Friends instead of SFTR, been here 6 months and never seen it offered, traded, sold or dropped.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    Glad we can choose 8 from column B, but I'd prefer nobles over the granite pit. Since you only get 2 and it looks like they collapse (no hint that they are refillable) it's not as valuable as nobles in the long run. Would love to see building licenses in the mix someday. And Old Friends instead of SFTR, been here 6 months and never seen it offered, traded, sold or dropped.
    Pits are refillable with omniseeds that are part of the voting too. And I very much doubt they will ever add followups to the guild market - there is a reason why they nerfed their drop rates...

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    Just some thoughts about the items offered with the new vote:

Name: Friary (2 per player, can be gifted, can be traded) *
    Type: Building
    Description: Produces 4 times as much brew as the regular Brewery.
    Price: 7,425 Guild Coins

These are available for gems currently, at 2,450 gems (approx 3:1). They are also normally available in the soccer event, for 780 balls. They replace 4 breweries of the same level, with a 1.5 size footprint.

Name: Granite Pit (2 per player, can be gifted)
    Description: Produces granite until its deposit of 3000 units is empty.
    Price: 5,985 Guild Coins

Currently available for 1975 gems (3:1). They are not otherwise available. They are single use like other mines, and must be refilled with omniseeds to maintain.

Name: Noble Residence (3 per player, can be gifted, can be traded) *
    Description: A residence providing additional space for settlers.
    Price: 285 Guild Coins

Currently available for 95 gems (3:1). Population building starting at 30 settlers, upgradeable to 80 now, in standard 2x2 space.

From previous times the friary has been offered, the market price has dropped considerably. Because of the amount of production in the single building, it is difficult to place more than one at a time. The granite pit is interesting, although because of the production ratio, it only possesses 1000 actual units. It is also an issue to upgrade to make efficient for using buffs and tend to be a running cost to keep it supplied with omniseeds. There are also new granite mines that will be arriving as players get to that level, which are a more efficient use of omniseeds if wished, and the leveling of the mason is not at risk for loss with collapse. It may be possible to use a Granite Hammer to load the granite pit, but that is not purchasable until level 60. The Nobles are very interesting, as there has been a major increase in price and they can be sold to lower level players consistently with what is now a 18-20:1 ratio gold to gems. For lower level players who do not have a large amount of guild coins to spent, this is a good choice.

Group 2:

Name: Fairy Light (Unlimited, can be gifted, can be traded)
    Type: Buff
    Description: Highlights all collectibles on an adventure map for 5 minutes.
    Price: 60 Guild Coins

Cost: 9 gems (6.7:1). Nice to have when you don't want to look for a lot of collectibles.

Name: Love Potion (Unlimited, can be gifted, can be traded)
    Description: Doubles the population growth (Mayor's House) for 12 hours.
    Price: 590 Guild Coins

Cost: 195 gems. Gives an addition 48 people over 12 hours. You can likely pick up a cheese sandwich for free if you ask in trade and post it yourself.

Name: Medipack (Unlimited, can be gifted, can be traded)
    Description: Instantly recovers a defeated General
    Price: 1,500 Guild Coins

Cost: 495 gems. Nice to have when you don't want to wait 2-4 hours for a general to revive.

Name: Improved Drillplan (Unlimited, can be gifted, can be traded)
    Description: Doubles the recruiting speed of the barracks for 12 hours
    Price: 375 Guild Coins

Cost: 125 gems. It doubles the speed of barracks production; the one you make in the mayor's house from collectibles triples it.

Name: Boot Camp (Unlimited, can be gifted, can be traded)
    Description: Triples the recruiting speed of the combat academy for 6 hours
    Price: 500 Guild Coins

Cost: 165 gems. It's for PvP.

Name: Omniseeds (Unlimited, can be gifted, can be traded)
    Type: Refiller
    Description: Adds 250 resources to any deposit
    Price: 150 Guild Coins

Cost: 50 gems. if you want the granite pit, you may want these. More expensive than the ones you get for specific types, so only of value for those without specific types available.

Name: Very Very Old Wood (Unlimited, can be gifted, can be traded)
    Type: Refiller
    Description: Adds 2.000 coal to a coal deposit
    Price: 100 Guild Coins

Cost: 35 gems. For those people who don't have massive amounts of coal deposits from the bad loot rolls from adventures. Recyclers come at Xmas.

Name: Witch Of The Swamp (Unlimited, can be gifted, can be traded)
    Type: Adventure
    Description: Resource Adventure for 1 player
    Price: 485 Guild Coins

Cost: 95 map fragments. For anyone interested, you could probably post a request for 95 map frags for the same guild coins, and get as many as you want.

Name: Stealing From The Rich (Unlimited, can be gifted, can be traded)
    Description: Resource Adventure for 2 players
    Price: 745 Guild Coins

Cost: 145 map fragments. Same as the Swamp Witch - don't bother

Name: The Black Knights (Unlimited, can be gifted, can be traded)
    Description: Epic Adventure for 3 players
    Price: 1,500 Guild Coins

Cost: 495 gems or 295 map fragments. Really, really don't bother.

Name: The Valiant Little Tailor (Unlimited, can be gifted, can be traded)
    Description: Fairytale Adventure for 3 players
    Price: 3,025 Guild Coins

Cost: 595 map fragments or 1,000 star coins. Same as the last 3, except pushing the margins of ignorance

Name: Storm Recovery (Unlimited, can be gifted, can be traded)
    Description: Scenario for 1 player
    Price: 3,025 Guild Coins

Cost: none. This one is somewhat interesting, as you can't get it without searches. It would depend on the requirements and rewards, but could be an actual choice.

Name: Ali Baba the Young Wood Cutter (Unlimited, can be gifted, can be traded)
    Description: Fairytale Adventure for 1 player, Elite units can be used
    Price: 3,790 Guild Coins

Cost: none. For higher levels, this seems like a good choice. With the difficulty projected in getting this, people will need this to start the cycle. Not of much value for the lower levels, but a reasonable thing to offer even if the price is off.

For the second category, the items I would pick are the Fairy Light, MediPack, Omniseeds, Storm Recovery, and Ali Baba. I would definitely not vote for the other adventures, even if you have votes left over. It would be a shame for one of the bad adventures to push out something of value because people wanted to cast all 8 votes.

World
    Zeus
    voted
    granite pit (the others are already in the game through TO)
    omniseeds (so cheap, to put in the granite pit)
    medipacks
    fairy light (find collectibles in scenarios)
    storm recovery and ali baba just because...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Aurboth:Thanks for putting this out there. Helps explain things in more general terms for us lower levels.

World
    Zeus
    Would be nice if the Bonechurch was an option. It's just a decoration after all

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMaster View Post
    Would be nice if the Bonechurch was an option. It's just a decoration after all
    Last time I checked it was a residence. Guess we will have to earn it if we want one.
    One army. Pretty please.

Noble
    World
    Ares

New Guild Market

Last time you guys asked us if we wanted IOTP in guild market you removed it from adventures purchasable for map parts.

Does this mean you are going to remove BK and VLT from those as well and the only way for us to get them will be through searches and guild market? In the wake of Halloween, removing BK form list of adventures available for map parts? Seriously?

Who's bright idea that was?

I don't mind grinding the new xp and new levels for months. I got my own slow pace and I am ok with it. But if the devs are planning on crippling my slow grind even more by making obtaining adventures hard...then I have some serious beef with this line of thinking.

Endesmor if it is possible I (am sure not alone) would like to get some answer.
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    Last time I checked it was a residence. Guess we will have to earn it if we want one.
    Make the adv non co-op and I'll try 24/7.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Hmm... 3750guild coins for Ali Baba? and 1500gc for BK? Are you freaking kidding me? BK is now for 295 map parts in adventure section of the market. You are going to remove it and make it available for 1500 GC?

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDS?

And how many months will it take for someone to get those 3750 gc to get Ali baba adventure? 3, 4, 6?

If you guys (players) are going to take this idiocy than you truly deserve to be treated as dumb sheep and taken advantage on every possible level. Period.

Reply to Thread