Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Did Your Purchase Gems During the 3X Sale?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post
    Hello everyone,

Please contact Customer Support regarding your failed purchases, my colleagues will assit you.

BB_Endesmor
    I am not the one with failed purchases.. but isn't that still harder for players to spend money on the game.. first go through the issue with payments, and then contact customer support... I had to do this for my cell phone service (believe it or not.. and it's not fun). I was hoping for a better response from BB, something like, we are working on improving the experience, including consideration of a different / better payment processing service.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    I am not the one with failed purchases.. but isn't that still harder for players to spend money on the game.. first go through the issue with payments, and then contact customer support... I had to do this for my cell phone service (believe it or not.. and it's not fun). I was hoping for a better response from BB, something like, we are working on improving the experience, including consideration of a different / better payment processing service.

and let's not forget, CS is not open/available off-hours (their time, not yours), so problem just gets compounded and/or impossible to resolve while sale is in progress.
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    telling us to contact support is like kicking us in the teeth while were down... the gem sales are typically less than 24 hours long... it takes support average of SEVEN days to respond to tickets i send... Also CS is in germany -- not north america - which is a different time zone from ours entirely.

World
    Ares
    Hello,

I have asked you to contact Customer Support because I cannot solve your problem myself.
    I do not have access to the necessary data to help you and check what happened, but Customer Support is here for you and has been trained to handle such things.

We reply to tickets as soon as we can, usually under 24 hours.

BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    I missed out on buying $198 in gems. I guess I really don't have to play this game anymore. I couldn't even open the site to place an order.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    ONCE again another Gem Sale.. ONCE AGAIN BB used xolla... Once again payment cannot be accepted

5010: Reject by security system

i have no issues using my card with any other merchant.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    ONCE again another Gem Sale.. ONCE AGAIN BB used xolla... Once again payment cannot be accepted

5010: Reject by security system

i have no issues using my card with any other merchant.
    Yep, would not accept my Paypal account directly, for the 4th time, I had to back door it.
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

World
    Zeus
    Well, it is not a 3x sale, so... not buying any gems. Next time, perhaps.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread