Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Feedback - Changelog 10/20/2015

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    My issue was fixed after 10min. Thanks BB. To all those who have not gotten fixed. Patience is a Virtue!! Chillax build up those tools, fish food, meat thingy and more settlers so when you come back you can use your PH and EPH on other things. Good Luck!!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    BB my issue is not the amount of pumpkins but the lack of spawned pumpkins, since the XXL release I went from up to 20 collectables per spawn to less than 10. I've compared cheese points with others and looks like ppl are getting way more spawns now but that's not my case

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    BB my issue is not the amount of pumpkins but the lack of spawned pumpkins, since the XXL release I went from up to 20 collectables per spawn to less than 10. I've compared cheese points with others and looks like ppl are getting way more spawns now but that's not my case
    YES! Here, hear! I have done similar reconnaissance on FL players and find that many of the players who have the achievement '...click 50 pumpkins...' completed are lower level!!! Furthermore, they are players who log in for short periods of time per day?! S

So, is there a correlation to total collection drops by player level? I am currently lvl56 and just now finished a collection drop - A whopping 8 total collectibles, and not a single pumpkin. Why does my account (and obviously other accounts as well) almost always get 12 or less collectibles? For a guy who puts in many hours in a day, has not missed a single collection drop, and has not missed a single collectible since the beginning of this event - I have a grand total of 30 pumpkins. Some of these part-time players (and no disrespect to player's availability) can log in once a day for 45-90 minutes and already have 60+?
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Hi,

This specific issue has been fixed and the drop rate is now correct. Because the number of pumpkins you collect is random, it is probable that you collect fewer pumpkins than the average.
    The achievement text has also been edited to provide a clearer description.

BB_Endesmor

World
    Ares
    So, any ETA on when the cherry trees will get the smaller footprint again?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidhak View Post
    So, any ETA on when the cherry trees will get the smaller footprint again?
    We are working on it!

Reply to Thread