Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Login issues

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Login issues

Please can we have a means of submitting a help request ticket without being logged in?

I am unable to log onto the game, and the usual cache clearing, using a new browser, resetting, etc. is not doing the trick.

Even to get on this forum I had to trick it by doing a password reset.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Me as well. Tried different browsers and clearing the cache. Says there was an error and to refresh. Exact same problem, including the forum, as W1lson.

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Angry

WeAk SaUcE!!! How did this happen and not have a maintenance!!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Thank you so much for the password reset trick to log in.
    Yes it stinks you can't contact Support about a log-in issue unless you are logged in.
    Too bad I can only log in to forum and not the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by W1lson View Post
    Please can we have a means of submitting a help request ticket without being logged in?

I am unable to log onto the game, and the usual cache clearing, using a new browser, resetting, etc. is not doing the trick.

Even to get on this forum I had to trick it by doing a password reset.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Angry

This is happening to me too, glad to know it's not just me, but this is really aggrivating.. I just activated prem time with the sale they had, and now I'm able to login only sporadically.. I also have to use the forum password trick to be able to login here even.

This morning it did let me log in, but it was after 45 mins or so of trying. Tried every browser and clearing my cache and then it worked once with no warning, clearly on their end.

Edit: I logged into the test server which worked first try after many failed logins, and then it let me log into the main game. Unsure if that was a fluke, or if that's some sort of workaround.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    DAM!! You hella thorough. I tried 5 times and gave up!! BB_HaNdLeYoBuSiNeSs can you fix this please!!!

World
    Zeus
    just had the same problem, took me a while but finally logged in, just keep trying

World
    Ares
    Well I tracked it down to a ubisoft issue guess they crashed with all that gem sale snaf foo. According to isitdownrightnow.com/ubi.com they were completely down. But because I could get on test server I figured it was only games where money was involved.

World
    Zeus
    All of you are not alone. Even a wimp like me couldn't get on for over and hour.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Took me about half an hour to login this morning, and I was unable to login at all from work. Working fine now. I fear an extended maintenance is in my near future.

Reply to Thread