Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Coming Back after 2 years

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyMoon;271984 [...
    I still lost the 4 days but I got my gem rewards (100) and a Premium medal (YAY!!) so all's well with my world. Going to bed for about a gazilllion hours! Thank you all.

Thanks, guys!!

Hi, Since you're on Zeus, send a FR, if you wish and I'll try to help you get back on track. Like riding a bike, it will all come together.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyMoon View Post
    {I ended up losing 3 days (!) after the upgrade or whatever that was on the 22nd. I was online during and shortly after the upgrading and today, 10 hrs later, I woke up and my 4 days were gone.<snip>
    While you were gone, they changed the activity timer. It used to put your island to sleep after 48-72 hours. Now you'll need to log in daily to keep it running or have a friend visit your island daily while you're away and buff something.

Otherwise, it is possible for the occasional "rollback" where your island reverts to some previous state due to some program instability.

Reply to Thread