Reply to Thread

Thread: Gem Starter Purchase

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Gem Starter Purchase

I just started playing this game on Sunday. I went to make a gem purchase and there was a gem starter pack advertised for 3,900 Gems (or something similar) for $9.99. When I tried to purchase it I got an error saying it was not valid, now the starter deal is gone. Is this something I should have been able to buy being a new player? What happened to the deal?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongfulD View Post
    I just started playing this game on Sunday. I went to make a gem purchase and there was a gem starter pack advertised for 3,900 Gems (or something similar) for $9.99. When I tried to purchase it I got an error saying it was not valid, now the starter deal is gone. Is this something I should have been able to buy being a new player? What happened to the deal?
    Yes, the new players get a 'First Purchase' special offer, one time only. It appears as if during the fail, it considered you having used your special package. Submit a ticket to BB and I am sure that they will be able to help you with this one.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Will do, thanks!

World
    Ares
    Hello.

@Raubhautz: Thanks for your help.

@WrongfulD: Please let me know if you need anything else!

BB_Endesmor

Reply to Thread