Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Faster way to Cancel Barrack Queue

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Faster way to Cancel Barrack Queue

Is there a faster way to cancel this 10k troops queue in barracks or do I have to "x" it 400times. We used to be able to cancel multiple times, but now got to cancel 1 wait before cancelling the next.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    cancel 1, wait, cancel another... never ever cancel the first on the barracks windows, you may instantly build some troops with gems when the windows is refreshing.
    And better cancel ALL if you want to do some changes in queue, else you may have some nasty surprises, like the troops you ordered vanishing... or if you risk to move up something you may find it back on line if refreshing.

i learned my lesson, i never order troops for more then 12-16 hours and if i want to do some changes i cancel all before ordering the new ones.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I build mad troops if I make a mistake I just hit x 400 times. Then I rebuild what I need. Would it be better to mass cancel? Yes! I never remember a time when we could mass cancel. But it would be nice to add something to mass cancel.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    cancel 1, wait, cancel another... never ever cancel the first on the barracks windows, you may instantly build some troops with gems when the windows is refreshing.
    And better cancel ALL if you want to do some changes in queue, else you may have some nasty surprises, like the troops you ordered vanishing... or if you risk to move up something you may find it back on line if refreshing.

i learned my lesson, i never order troops for more then 12-16 hours and if i want to do some changes i cancel all before ordering the new ones.
    you're right ... i was trying to cancel a list of troops on an UPGRADING barracks and accidentally gemmed my 25r at the top.... soo ticked - 50 gems down the drain... if the barracks is upgrading it should not build troops ever - not even for gems... it should have errored and said 'you can do this after the upgrade'

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I've done that. Way too easy to click on the instant complete button if you're clicking in just the wrong place.

World
    Zeus
    oops . one time I was planning to make 1000 Recruits and the bar moved to 10,000 and it started cooking.
    Please have a "Clear everything" option for these types of ooopsies

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    We don't need a cancel everything button, what we need is a "Make Next" check box when we are making new troops, so that the ones we are making are inserted ahead of all except the current stack being produced.

Have 4000 recruits queued after an FT but blew a block and need 200E made > currently the best choice is to cancel by X'ing out each stack of R (assume 160 stacks to X) since moving up 8 different stacks of E will take all day in itself, then make the 200E, then re-queue 4000 R.

This would allow you to automatically insert the 200 E in front of the 4000 R, so no extra X'ing 160 stacks.

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Clear all for Barracks/PH

It's very frustrating when you have an enormous queue set up in your Barracks or PH and suddenly you realize you need to add something early in the queue or reorder it. Currently it involves a ridiculous amount of clicks and dealing with the server lag that sometimes resets the last actions you've taken on the queue.

It would be very nice to have a button that cleared all waiting production from these buildings. Restarting a production queue would be much preferable to the current system when dealing with large amounts of items.

Options to send an item to the top/bottom of the queue would also be effective for these instances.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I second this. Let us have an option of cancelling all queues in the barrack, ph and rph except for the one in progress. It's a much more efficient way than our moving up a several days queue for an item that needs priority just now.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    and a 3rd -- i lost 160 xb yesterday due to a 1 sec timing error (gens attacked out of order by 1 sec ) ... i already had 2500 troops q'd up - i really wanted to kill that que and put the xbow at top... but it was too tedious to consider cancelling all those 'orders'.

Reply to Thread