Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeus Server Game - TSO Zeus Server Halloween Start Time 2015

World
    Zeus

Zeus Server Game - TSO Zeus Server Halloween Start Time 2015

A big thank you for the idea goes out to SweaterPuppies (Ares Server)

The Halloween event starts tomorrow at 7:00 AM EST when maintenance is scheduled to end.

Every eligible person (see below) can pick a time between 7:00 AM EST and 11:59 PM EST keeping their selection in one whole minute increments. If you guess the time that the Zeus server comes back online you win: One (1) “Halloween Surprise Box” and two (2) "A Basket of Pumpkins."

Here are the rules:
    1. You must be on the Zeus server and be reflected as such on your forum identification.
    2. Your account must be existing prior to this post.
    3. Each player can pick up to one time. {HH:MM format} All times will be entered will be considered EST and all dates are considered to be 20OCT2015.
    4. Each time may only be entered once; the player posting the time first, by order of the forum post will be the legal entry, subsequent entries with the same time will be considered invalid.
    5. In the event of a tie (times are equidistant from each other), the time selected that is greater than the online time will be the winner.
    6. Multiple entries by the same player invalidates all entries by said player. Select your entry carefully.
    7. Any and all entries that have been edited (for ANY reason) are invalidated. Select your entry carefully.
    8. No entries posted after 19OCT2015 - 2359 Hours will be valid in consideration of this game.
    9. As there appears to be no log to show when the game servers really come up (that players have access to in any case); the official 'up' time will be when I am able to access my account. I will be available by 0400 Hours on 20OCT2015 and patiently pressing the refresh button frequently until I have success.
    10. If for any reason the server(s) are not back online by 20OCT2015 - 2359 hours, the winner will be the player who entered the last legal entry.

Well guys and gals, I hope that the server(s) come back on schedule, but in the event they do not...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    7:30 am

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    9:01 am

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    7:01am

I have faith in the game this time!!!

World
    Zeus
    7:59 am

World
    Zeus
    9:30

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    10:53am EST

World
    Zeus
    7:11 am - Thank you, Raubhautz & SweaterPuppies.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    07:08 am EST

World
    Zeus
    4:00 pm EST

Reply to Thread