Reply to Thread

Thread: Huniko leaveing as guild leader

World
    Ares

Huniko leaveing as guild leader

As many of you already know, I've had a glitch on my adventure since last Sunday. I cannot take LS, my generals are missing as are my troops. The only response I've gotten from BB is 'we're working on it". It is not enjoyable to play a game I cannot truely play, and BB is not willing to fix in a timely manner so I'm handing down the guild and leaving.

Huniko

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Thanks BB.

Take care.

World
    Zeus
    Wow. That's not good... Seems we have several players on different servers with similar issues.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Patience is a virtue!! But it might be time for someone to move on. Worring about guild quest can be quite taxing. They say the glitch happpens to players the hoard resources. If you would adventure more it would not happen. Stop worring about resource to troop ratio and have fun. Good luck duke!!!

World
    Ares
    Hi, Huniko.

We would hate to see you go, please bear with us while my colleagues are addressing this issue.

I will get in touch with Customer Support and see what I can do.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

BB_Endesmor

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Nice response BB. Its good to see a "I care about players." emails. I hope he reads it and senses the feeling that you are trying to solve the issue like I did. Great job.

Reply to Thread