Reply to Thread

Thread: Tikki Time!

World
    Zeus

Tikki Time!

Block enemy camps using fast general (MoD) in this fast paced version of the Tikki Mini-Adventure (part of the Mysterious Coin Quest):

Requires minimum of a Major, MMA and MoD.

Losses <355R.

Have fun.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    good job

World
    Ares
    Thanks for sharing

World
    Zeus
    Thank you

World
    Zeus
    YaY!!!! The MoD, the MoD...... I see the MoD!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Da Ju!!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Haha this adventure is cute! I like it lol

I ninja modified some stuff on a rough curve. After looking at what the enemies actually are, I figured the MMA is moot (unless it's your best Gen of course), shipped some more troops and 2 tavern gens (as I don't have 2 Master of Wheelchairs and haven't looked at blocking either C3 or C4 with a fast Gen other than Wheelchair) and went with that.

I blocked C2 as well, makeshift setup blocks for C2/3/4 with the troops I had and what was leftover from L1/L2 setups (which can be taken down at minimum losses with a BHG/Vet respectively....or opt a tiny amount more losses to make it a BHG/BHG setup). Then I sent all Gens to all their camps, blocking C2/3/4 and killing L1/L2 in the same turn.

That brings our losses down to...eh what is it 234R or so

Next run I'll come prepared and adjust my numbers. Not sure if I can make this an all fast Gen version with at least 1 Wheelchair for C2 and BHGs or so for C3/4 or not, but C2 can be tavern blocked as well, making the MoD still not shine amazingly hehe

Reply to Thread