Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: An error was detected on this zone. Please try again.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    yea I am back kicked out for the third time

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Zone Errors in Fairy Tale Adventures

There is a known issue of players being locked out of various FT adventures (I have first-hand experience, having had it happen twice on the same adventure in less than 24 hours) and nothing is being done to resolve it. The MODs will tell you that it is a known issue, the devs are working on it, and instruct you to submit a Support ticket, which will generate a canned computer response.

Several hours later, depending on when the BB folks decide to show up, the lock will be released. YAY! Let's get back to playing this adventure...and then BANG-O!...server zone error again. And the entire useless cycle begins anew...MOD repeats the "known issue" script and tells you that you have to submit another support ticket which will generate another canned response.

Okay, it has been communicated that it's a known issue and the devs are working on it. So, why in the world are these adventures still live on the servers? Why haven't they been pulled until the issue is resolved? The zone errors are frequent enough and have been reported repeatedly in the in-game chats but clearly someone has made the decision to let us (the customers) pay our money for gems/premium time and take our chances. That's not exactly a sound business practice considering consumers do have recourse outside of any game to lodge complaints and to inform their friends/fellow gamers of their experiences with various games and "known issues" that are allowed to remain unresolved. There really is no good reason that this should have to happen, though...either fix the "known issue" or pull the adventure. Simple solution, or is it too simple?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    It happens in any adventure. Not just the fairytales.
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Unfortunately it falls to the MODS to deal with these technical issues - problems over which they have absolutely no control. Only a concerted effort by the playing community can motivate management to deal with issues such as this. The DEVs do what they are told to do by Customer Service. The hard part is communicating with management. The only way they will grasp the seriousness of the issue, and invest in a permanent solution, is when people stop spending money (buying gems in this case).

World
    Zeus
    7pm eastern. I was half way through a VLT with both loot spots swapped. Moving generals to Sector 4, I get " ZONE CRASH error. then talked to MOD_Manatee.
    I then sent in a ticket and I'm now having to wait. I was asked to not sign into the game till I get an email that is been fixed etc. I am running on Premium time and the two players have to wait on this as well. Really disappointing .

World
    Zeus
    Happened to me at 7pm eastern time . Zone Crash error.
    I have a lot of money and premium time running. I need this to get fixed now

World
    Zeus
    I have the same problem. The map doesn't seem to finish loading then I get the Server Zone Crashed message. I only get limited playing time and it's frustrating. I've put in a ticket.

World
    Zeus
    Ticket sent.
    ZONE CRASH 7pm eastern. I have premium time and FT running. This needs to get fixed asap !

World
    Zeus
    zone crash 7pm eastern time. please fix !

World
    Zeus
    Happened to me at 7pm eastern. please fix. I need my game back

Reply to Thread