Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Adventures Changed

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Adventures Changed

So I understand why RB was changed back to what it was but why the big change on RTBN?
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

World
    Zeus
    What are the changes?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Now have to kill all leaders and the sector walls moved
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

World
    Zeus
    Keep us on our toes??? lol Still nothing beats the nerfing of Nords2.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I always did a full clear of Return to the Bandit's Nest. I guess in five or six months when I get my next one I will have more of an opinion on this.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    So I understand why RB was changed back to what it was [...]
    Not really. They moved the Camp West of WT2 so that it intercepts attacks from the East/North. Not as it was before. I like how they did these changes all silent like, like they (developers) have nothing to do but watch us waste our resources and/or become frustrated. Sitting around morning coffee, "Hey, how can we mess with these players today?" Shame since there are a great deal many more things that could be addressed by these same folks: locked zones; players who STILL cannot access their own adventures (weeks now); but no, let's mess with the things working well for the players. Really?
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Roaring Bull was a joke when they, I assume, accidentally opened up those landing spots. It is supposed to be a difficult adventure, it is rated a 9 which is the same as some of the Tailor adventures. Yes. We all liked it better while it was a breeze, but you had to know that would not last. Take comfort in all the ill gotten Witch Towers. This is not the first time adventures have been changed without notice, and will not be the last.
    One army. Pretty please.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    So basically RB requires 1 more block now than before.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    So basically RB requires 1 more block now than before.
    Well, I think the same amount of blocks when all is said and done, just one (perhaps 2) camps have to be added to the kill list.
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    started a RB yesterday and couldn't attack or send the troops behind the Tower. I'm guessing that RB went back to being able to play the old way. You cant attack from the far Right of the map anymore ? !!!

Reply to Thread