Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Collectibles

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    hey....

.000001 to .00001 chance of drop rate is an improvement!

World
    Zeus
    Back to back collection drops of 8 then 9 collectibles?! (one pumpkin, raising my event total to 3) Some issues:
    1. Why are the total number of collectibles so small? Never seen such small amount in, like - ever.
    2. Why such a small distribution of pumpkins? Clearly this thread shows many people are experiencing similar results. (This following a BB post that the drops would be more than last year)
    3. All of the pumpkin collectibles seem to be only resulting in one (1) pumpkin, unlike the multiple of 1-4 of past events?

Would a BB please respond to this thread? It would be nice to know if my understanding of the collections is accurate, or if the current drop rate is the way it is. If so, then the achievements are impossible to max out, through no lack of effort on player part; and as such can stop worrying about them and focus on other areas. It would be nice if the achievements given were actually attainable by an average every-day player.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    since the XXL came out collectables have gone down in the amount that spawn, with a acheesment quest to collect 100 pumpkins through searches looks like this quest will be one I can't complete. so far only got 9 pumpkins in 7 spawns, no way to finish it and they are starting to spawn in and under things like rocks and in the middle of mayors' house.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The most recent spawn this morning, 0 of 10. I have a total of 9 pumpkins found. The total number of collectibles is so low, my average of 7-8 spawning (if I am lucky) that yes, the chance is higher when I get 2 pumpkins out of 9 collectibles. However, one of the options below needs to be integrated with the next maintenance hopefully.

1. The total number of spawned collectibles needs to increase.
    2. The number of pumpkins found instead of being a singles should be 1-5, like the other collectibles.
    3. The pumpkin percentage found or drop rate needs to be even higher than it is currently.

At this rate most of us will not be able to find 100 pumpkins on our islands for the achievement.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    5 sets of collectibles, 1,1,0,1,3. So 6 pumpkins for 5 sets. At 2 sets per day (since I refuse to play 24/7) I should get 42 sets before they stop appearing. That means I might be able to get the "Find 50 pumpkins" achievement. "Find 100 pumpkins"? Not a chance.
    Most of the achievements can be had by dint of hard labor and skill. These are totally dependent on supply, and BB is stiffing us on that.

New motto for the pumpkin collectibles achievements.
    Work Hard.
    Be Diligent.
    Fail Anyway.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_Blister View Post
    New motto for the pumpkin collectibles achievements.
    Work Hard.
    Be Diligent.
    Fail Anyway.

bwahahahaa - so true...

World
    Zeus
    10 total as of this morning's spawn. I definitely remember getting more last year.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Lol Mister_Blister perfect motto
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

World
    Zeus
    I got 6 out of 20 this morning.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    All these responses and STILL no comment from BB about their flat out LIE of Pumpkins dropping more in this years Event...Waiting....

Closed Thread