Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Pumpkin Collectibles

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    this all started when they changed the entrance to the IShs/XXL release time frame.
    I could be wrong on this, but comparing notes between those who have opened up some/all of the expansion islands and lower level players who haven't, I have my suspicions that there's an issue in the code that spreads out collectables when expansion islands have been unlocked.

Endesmor stated they did find the issue, so I am hopeful they can fix it before the next event.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    If anything, I found the new islands helpful because there was plenty of open space for more/easier to find collectibles.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    If anything, I found the new islands helpful because there was plenty of open space for more/easier to find collectibles.
    Oh, I agree, they were easy to find there. But there weren't very many in total, and hardly any were ever pumpkins (there or anywhere on my islands). Again, this is my own experience (and some others) and my suspicions are based on comparing notes with a few other players, so there may be other variables that impacted the results for others.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Eriond, same issue with you I have I think. each spawn getting 8-13 collectibles at most and during halloween event pumpkins are 0-2 range out of them. all islands cleared and no deco on my islands, plenty of place available...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    yes plz fix the collectable issue, now I'm back to 8 per spawn, this all started when they changed the entrance to the IShs/XXL release time frame. I wasn't sweating the few more pumpkins I could have had, but the fact that not a level playing field. and come Christmas making presents in the Mayor House will probably be another quest and achievements tied to finding these bells and things.
    ^^Same here... ever since the expansion was introduced I've dropped from 18-20 collectibles down to 8-12 per spawn. The fix suggested for the Halloween Event (Which did not happen, I got a zombie buff and no achievement for the next level) is merely a band-aid. They need to address the root cause of these ridiculously low spawn rates before setting achievement goals for the next event that will be impossible to meet. Hoping to see a solution soon...

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

World
    Ares
    Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Graywolf View Post
    The fix suggested for the Halloween Event (Which did not happen, I got a zombie buff and no achievement for the next level) is merely a band-aid.
    The achievements have been granted as explained, however there is a display issue preventing them from being properly displayed. More info about this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Graywolf View Post
    They need to address the root cause of these ridiculously low spawn rates before setting achievement goals for the next event that will be impossible to meet. Hoping to see a solution soon...
    We are working on it, everyone will be informed in the forums once we have more details.

BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    Thanks BB_Endesmor for keeping us in the loop.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Oh. Now I figure it out. A month later. Combo Finder is good at finding collectibles. If you edit the options to select the correct event.

World
    Ares
    Hello,

The Halloween Event being over, I'm closing this thread.

Please leave your feedback about collectibles in this thread, and about the Christmas Event here.

BB_Endesmor

Closed Thread