Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Collectibles

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Pumpkin Collectibles

As per the Thread http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...een-Event-2015, The "Chance" for Pumpkins spawning on Island is
    (chance for pumpkins to spawn is higher than last year)
    . I for one this statement is completely false. I have 2 Spawns that I was on for today, and have had ONLY 2 Pumpkins spawn so far. Not sure what the rate is for fellows Settlers, but having been playing for 3 Halloween Events now, I can safely say that Pumpkin Spawns have gone the completely opposite way as stated by BB.

World
    Zeus
    2 this morning, none this afternoon.
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I've gotten a few, and every single one is a single one. Pumpkins are pretty hard to come by thanks to no explorer drops, and this year there's actually stuff I want.

World
    Zeus
    That is a joke. Must be a sense of humor. Two searches yesterday and the one this morning. I went to achievements to verify my lack of finding pumpkins and voila - I have a total of two (2) pumpkins from searches?!?! Funny thing is, I do not recall finding the second one. Other guild mates mentioned very similar issues. In fact, I do not think anyone has found more than a few - and as previously mentioned, only one is found at a time.

I have heard that lower level players are getting much better drop rates - though still only one pumpkin at a time, period.

This is 3rd Halloween for me as well, and this is by far the most stingy of events yet; especially when BB suggests that drop rates will be improved?
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I've had 3 collectable spawns on my island so far. With a total of 1, 2, and 2 pumpkins. Not even close to last years.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    First spawn 5
    Second spawn 4
    Third spawn 3

Dunno how much better that really is...at least this time they spawned on Day 1 first cycle...not after days and then 1 only haha

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    3 spawns 6 pumpkins

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    First spawn 5
    Second spawn 4
    Third spawn 3

[... ]
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    3 spawns 6 pumpkins

Man, you all are tearing it up! Slow down, might get cited! Still on 2...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    None yesterday, only 1 this morning.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    7 total in 3 spawns.

Closed Thread