Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Christmas 2015 Sneak Peek

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    If the new buildings like the Improved Farm are NOT tradable (Similar to Recycle Plants and Village School houses and Gold Towers) then this will help the economy really. [...]
    Hear, hear. More things should be not trade-able imho. AG, FM top the list, pretty much anything that drops from adventures also. Earn your stuff.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Hear, hear. More things should be not trade-able imho. AG, FM top the list, pretty much anything that drops from adventures also. Earn your stuff.
    That is quite drastic, as trading is part of the game. "pretty much anything that drops from advs" is pretty much anything you can find in the TO- most resources, buffs, adv follow ups etc, just sounds like you want the complete removal of trade office. I agree that the devs should make the ARabian Tower (1x1 50 pop building) not tradable if the drop rate is high enough but if it is any sort of resemblance of the FM, which has like 5% drop chance or less- this game would be a constant grind and would not be very fun, people would just quit (if all buildings were not tradable with terrible drop %).
    It was said that the iFarm is indeed a bug and that it would be fixed in the next update, so it would no longer act like 8+ farms but 3, so if the iFarm becomes "fixed" and tradable it wont have such a drastic impact on the economy.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    +1

World
    Zeus
    We need a new server. period

World
    Zeus
    well I think this is going to be a great xmas, the new water well is amazing.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    So no grout? Shame...
    One army. Pretty please.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Here are my two cents on what I am seeing on the test server…

No grout means no present sink. To those of us who have been a part of previous Christmas events you need a meager 4360 presents to get everything new in the shop. Even if you do not have an army of explorers this will prove very easy to obtain. Everything in the Halloween shop is just shy of 14,000 pumpkins and you really have to work to get those while presents have historically fallen from the sky like rain.

Quartermaster Claus is unfortunately another situational general. The 2 minute travel time will be very helpful, but the three hour return time is far too much. Does he get drunk on cookies and nog and get lost or something?

I really wish the improved watermill would have kept the same footprint as its predecessor, but I know with those pretty graphics it is far too late.

Hooray for more recycling manufactories! It is what I long for the most all year long. Now more so than ever with the high demand of the platinum chain.

The two new recipes, though having cute kitten as their icons, are pretty bland. And someone pointed out the need for wool on the one is a kick in the teeth to everyone not level 55. Would have been nice too if Grilled Steak was available for presents, even if the amount was some insane number like 50,000.

The no grout is a big thing for me if it stays that way, but the rest of that is just minor nitpicking. My major disappointment is the lackluster of the event achievements. What you all did with the Easter Basket was perfect. I am not saying you need to give away a free population building with every event, though it would be nice and I know there is one for the event calendar, but at least give us a reason again to care about the achievements. Though a few pumpkins and presents are nice, it leaves you with nothing to show for it at the end of the event except a few coins from unused items and a number on a screen. Yes, there was a lot of complaining about the Easter Basket and not being able to fully level it because either people could not complete an achievement or did not want to run expeditions to get those achievements, the latter half not being Blue Byte’s fault. Yet that is exactly what is happening now over a handful of pumpkins and I am sure will happen with this Christmas event too with the explorer ones. Like I said it does not have to be a residence. Maybe just a Christmas tree that gets fancier the more achievement points you get. Something that one can look upon and instantly know how much of your life you wasted on this game to get that bit of shiny.
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    at first glance looks like another good event. yes there will be some tweaking before it's released and the missing grout will get added. but your "surprise boxes" stink!!! I know you guys will never release another awesome MAB again but this one is almost as bad as the depo one. at the current drop rates you lose gems on EVERY box, the player is better off just buying the overpriced deco from the merchant along with 100's of cheese sandwiches. I know gem sales went through the roof with the first MAB and almost certain that most FMs on our server came from that event. so it would only make sense (even for those guys counting coins in Ubisofts vault) to do another box similar to that, in drop rate and price. the other stuff looks pretty good loving the new watermill that's SMALLER and faster. but would like to see the imp farm tradable (it's in the gem shop to buy and unlimited so why not tradable). kinda confused on the 3hr return time for the Christmas QM but the 2 min travel might make it worthwhile. the recipes are ok but with farm setups around a store house or field the area of buffing is kinda small. nice to see finally the Large Christmas Tree offered on the US servers as well. keep tweaking the event and let's get this one bug free!!!!!!.....a troll can dream can't he? lol but all in all nice work

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    As a side not, the Gingerbread house level 2 and level 4 are hideous... good thing I will not be leaving it there.
    One army. Pretty please.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    No grout? Now what will I do with the 3000 extra presents I'll likely have by the end of the event?

Reply to Thread