Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Ali Baba adventure Loot Tables

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    I know what it shows. And it is wrong. osettlers

Here is the offical BB images.

Here is what it looks like along side the Arabian Towers in Besieged City.
    Ok.. Thanks for clarifying..
    I don't want the palace then
    I'd be happy to just get towers, if and when I do..

And oh yes.. I do think, in this case, BB is indeed silly :|

World
    Zeus
    Have run 10 Woodcutters so far. The 1st two dropped a followup. Out of the last 8, I've gotten 1 followup. This doesn't jive with loot tables I've seen that give around a 50% combined chance for one of the 3 followup adventures dropping. These things are hard to get, which takes away from the fun of running them. 3790 guild coins each will deplete my stash pretty quickly. Prices on TO had gotten outrageous prior to Christmas event so I just quit trying to get them there.

I will say, I'm loving not having to bring every general in the universe along, as well as no more multiple trips with a QM, but if it's a PITA to get the adventures, what's the point?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Gating all these adv behind all these layers of RNG does not slow down the power levelers. It only frustrates the average player that would like to do them.
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

World
    Ares
    agreed.
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    Yeah, very true. I know people who are powering out and are already close to level 60. They complain about the barracks speed more than anything and don't seem to lack Ali Baba adventures to run. If BB hadn't put some constraints on how fast you can go, they'd probably be close to 75 by now.

I've decided to dedicate 3 explorers to very long adventure searches and get a few Woodcutters that way. It'll still be slow, but I'm in no hurry.

Hope the followups start dropping a little better. That's the big frustration for me.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I have the 3 tavern and 4 savages doing the really long adventure search and they drop regularly, granted now during the event all are out looking for treasure but with the 7 I had over 10 woodcutters waiting by the time my barracks finished upgrading

World
    Zeus
    Thanks Mr Phu! I remember when FTA's came out the drop rate for VLT was abysmal, so your experience with Woodcutter is encouraging.

World
    Zeus
    Has anyone else NOT gotten beans from an Ali adventure??

World
    Zeus
    Out of 16 Woodcutters so far have gotten double grout/no beans 4 times and double beans/no grout 2 times. The other 10 have been beans and grout. Haven't run any others yet.

Reply to Thread