Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Browser Freezes

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post
    Hi TboneX,

Please contact our Customer Support, include in your ticket everything you mentioned above and my colleagues will assist you.

I will let you know if read similar reports from other players.

BB_Endesmor
    Were they able to help you? If so, what did they have you do?
    Come and sit with us and drink a cup of Java.
    We are a fun loving group who believe in paying it forward.
    We have experienced players who truly enjoy passing on their experience and knowledge of the game.
    CoffeeHouse (DCAF)

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    screen is freezing more and more often, also chat resets are happening with growing frequency. Making it super hard to do any adventures, and even chat.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkin View Post
    Woah...ES trim that beard children play this game.
    No shave to the grave.
    Just as nature intended.

I notice the freezes if I click too many buttons too fast. Especially after travelling back and forth from adv.
    I find if I slow down my clicks and simply wait for a freeze to clear(Up to 1 min), that things run smoother.

That being said, it takes forever for adventure invites to open up. Sometimes I even have to refresh. Been doing that for 5 years.
    Annoying.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    No shave to the grave.
    Just as nature intended.

I notice the freezes if I click too many buttons too fast. Especially after travelling back and forth from adv.
    I find if I slow down my clicks and simply wait for a freeze to clear(Up to 1 min), that things run smoother.

That being said, it takes forever for adventure invites to open up. Sometimes I even have to refresh. Been doing that for 5 years.
    Annoying.
    Yup. Agreed!
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Event window appears at the very beginning, then everything freezes. Its mozilla but chrome even dont load the game..

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by uykusuz View Post
    Event window appears at the very beginning, then everything freezes. Its mozilla but chrome even dont load the game..
    Hello!

I'm sorry to hear that! Please check this link for tips on how to solve the current issue with Firefox.

See you in-game,

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    same here, now since start of event i cant even log in now hopefully i might get in before event is over....lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I updated Firefox a few days ago to their latest version a few days ago, and have had problems playing ever since. Previous to updating to this version, I had a few crash issues with Flash, but now I can't even play Settlers online with Firefox because of serious screen lag. Buttons will not click, screen freezes for 30 seconds at a time when scrolling, etc. Anyone else having issues with the newest Firefox?? 49.0.2

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    It is not just Firefox. I have used Firefox, Edge, IE, and the Slim Browser during this event and they are all locking up and crashing.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Ares
    I'm losing merchant and excelsior items due to this when things glitch up. I'm posting all over the forum about it. Support is of no support at all blaming me, saying I've deleted the items and insisting they go right into inventory completely ignoring that they are not. Support is just straight up giving us the finger with this and making this event ugly as sin.

Closed Thread