Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Browser Freezes

World
    Ares
    My game has been having issues when I'm travelling to/from advs lately. Sometimes it's freezing up, a couple of times it's saying that there will be a maintenance shortly when there really isn't one. My problems have just been happening in the last 3 or so days.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Freezing while typing in chat, freezing while sending a block, freezing while transferring to/from adventures or friends islands, freezing at guild quest appearance, the list goes on. from every computer type with every browser type. and BB Endesmor, you know support has never resolved anything for me and many others.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Yeah the freezes started for me with the introduction of the XXL package and have gotten significantly worse since the Halloween event this year. Every ticket I have sent in recently has been replied to once, but when I reply back it gets ignored and the ticket gets closed.
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    Yeah the freezes started for me with the introduction of the XXL package and have gotten significantly worse since the Halloween event this year. Every ticket I have sent in recently has been replied to once, but when I reply back it gets ignored and the ticket gets closed.
    "The customer has been serviced."

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Browser freezes for me as well. I have not submitted a ticket because A) my last two tickets for unrelated issues have been met with either indifference or nothing and B) based on the responses of others in this thread it appears that the same response will be given.

So, here's me checking in to say +1 to having the issues. Hope BB pays attention to it.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
    Browser freezes for me as well. I have not submitted a ticket because A) my last two tickets for unrelated issues have been met with either indifference or nothing
    Hello Latufu,

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing performance issues. However, contacting our customer support department is still the best way to receive technical assistance.
    While the last ticket you submitted appears to have been successfully handled by one of our agents within 48 hours, other reports may take longer. This doesn't mean you are being ignored, but rather that the issue you are experiencing may require further actions from our staff, or depend on information from third parties (as is the case with payment issues).
    Once again, I hope we can count on your cooperation and comprehension as we continue to work on improving our services for all our players. Let me know if you have any questions.

See you in-game,

BB_Aeyline

World
    Ares
    Yes it is happening to me and I am losing items during those glitches. Recently I lost 125K in meat refill when this occurred. I contacted CS and once again I am being blamed for this known and on going issue and less than 1/2 of my loss was compensated, 60K. This is the second or third time now they have blamed me for this game error and this time not just me, but all of us are deleting these items that have no delete option or command.

The following is my reply to that blame message I found in my inbox this morning. I sent it through proper channels but we all know it will not be seen as they close out the tickets after compensation, 60K for the 125K I lost.

Thanks. That 60K is less than half of what I lost in that game glitch. Once again we are be blamed for an error that we can't possibly cause, once again being told we deleted an item we can't possibly delete. This isn't the first time this has happened. It always happens during an event or just after one has been removed and while the game is laggy and buggy, yet it is our fault and liability in loss even with cash purchased items. That high level of disrespect towards us and our games is what makes us fear making cash purchases here.

Those working on finding and fixing these kinds of issues have an impossible job of finding them when customer support is spending days, with line after line continually being logged, arguing with us over these issues and trying to get out of making things right. I don't believe anyone is even looking anymore or cares.

It is atrocious the customer would be blamed for the state of internal affairs and problems.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Browser freezes are an issue.

Clearing settings doesn't really abate the issue much or for long. Given how many different machines and browsers I play on and encounter the freezes sooner or later on all of them, I consider this issue to be endemic and unaddressed.

That stated, it's an annoyance, not the end of the world. If it gets bad enough, I'll move on to other entertainment. If it gets fixed, I'll be happy.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I just started having browser crash issues in the past couple of weeks. Probably crashes 6-7 times a day. A number of my guild members are also having this issue, as are a number of other players based on posts I see in various game chats. Not really sure why the devs need a "ticket to become aware of this problem. If that's the case, why post bug reports at all? When we mention the prob to mods or BB in chat we're told to send a ticket and post here as the devs read this thread. This thread was started in 2015. Can't believe that the devs aren't aware and haven't found a fix as of yet ;-)

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I know you are working on this, but I want to say "Me too". Browser freezing up and a forced restart of the browser. Using chrome.

Closed Thread