Reply to Thread

Thread: Ended completed Quests

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Ended completed Quests

I just finished an adventure that should have completed both my daily quest and my Guild Quest. The messages are still in my inbox. I defeated the final castle which should have completed my quest but the adventure ended. Based on the three'fer I used one of my premium days which should have paid off in the primary adventure as well as the daily and guild quests, in addition to the resource shipment.

World
    Zeus
    Premium status only applies to the loot generated from the adventure. It does not change the value of quest rewards or the amount of collectibles discovered. In addition, the premium status must be active prior to the adventure completing, which is determined by completing the quest in the adventure.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    That is my issue I activated premium status prior to the adventure completing in anticipation of bonuses in loot and XP. I completed all the parameters of the quest, defeated the final castle and yet the system ended my quest as though I had run out of time instead of completing it with attendant payoffs. Completing this quest would have completed my daily Quest ( complete a new adventure) and my Guild Quest ( complete an adventure losing no more than 80 recruits)

I still have the notification of the quest ending, I haven't cashed in the XP
    I still have the battle report showing the defeat of the final castle as well

Reply to Thread