Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Guild Quest Rework

World
    Zeus
    Seems worst than before. The rewards completing is actually a lot less than it was before for completing given the required number of people to complete.

It has a 'small chance' of getting slightly higher if everybody in the guild completes.

But before not all members are fully active, so the completion requirement was reduced based on the active members. And you still get a higher amount.

So in a guild where only 1 person was active and you complete the quest, the reward was significantly higher.

Not sure I like the new system. I like the fact that it auto completes at the end of the day so that you're not stuck because of some guy who didn't finish his.
    But overall the system gives you a lot less reward and requires too much of you.

I got "Nord" as a quest. Ugh. I can only imagine how annoying it is to be in a guild where everybody had to do nord.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Can we wait a few days to see? At least VLT and Nords both have loot spots, so those are less painful as you can complete it without actually running it yourself. Advent such as woodcutter without LS will be more challenging, but again they will flip over in 24 hours.

I'm going to reserve judgment until I see a few weeks of them.

KH

World
    Zeus
    Whelp, I have a lot of inactives, but I will not purge them, they get on occasionally and have been around for years. I guess my small guild will just get less GC.
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    Whelp, I have a lot of inactives, but I will not purge them, they get on occasionally and have been around for years. I guess my small guild will just get less GC.
    Honestly, I enjoyed being in an inactive guild where almost all the players are inactive. Cuz the requirement for completing was lower.

Soldier
    World
    Ares

New GQs?

First one I got is make a tomb and sell 25 bookfittings. BB does know that I need 5 scripts to make a tomb, and assuming my level 5 bookbinder isn't busy (always is), it takes 14 hours to make a tomb un-buffed.

Not a great start to the whole new GQs.

World
    Ares
    After seeing it live, here are the pros and cons as I see it from my point of view as a guild leader and only day one.

Pros:
    Those that come on only every couple of days can still do a quest when they come on.
    No more waiting for a few people, sometimes for days, to complete their quest for the final payout.

Cons:
    When does it actually reset? Seriously! I change the timezone on my computer and I can increase or decrease the time in the timer. Surely it resets on the server at a specified time, not based on the client's computer time. If it does, then I could technically keep changing my timezone to get more time to complete it until I hit the international date line. That leads into another question, when you do receive the final payout?
    The timer is blinking constantly. I know you want to bring attention to it, but it is annoying. Stop the blinking.
    The cost in gems to gem the guild quest was hiked tremendously. Really? I think I'd rather have less guild coins than spend any gems on it, and I used to gem a couple a week.
    The quests look to have not been changed at all, except to add the quests for the new levels. They are still horribly unbalanced. Paying higher weapons that take forever to be made and the possibility of a requirement that is darn near impossible unless you don't play the game except for the quests is just frustrating.

I really like the concept of this change, and with a few minor tweaks it could be even better. For now I will just be seeing how things go and then looking at what is best for my guild as a whole to do.

Edit: The guild quest appears to still reset at the time it did before, however the timer continues until 2am client time. Please fix.

Guild Leader

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    well i kicked 22 inactives to attempt to increase the % of GC for full complete.. it worked but i get a measly max of 14 gc for that bonus... before we were getting nearly 90 for complete... And for individual i think i got 9 gc... which was not anywhere near worth the quest cost.

it started out w/ a 15 hr countdown today after maint... and at nightly reset (just a min or so ago) - now we - the entire guild - have 4hrs and a random # of minute to complete????

i dont see any 'sub quests' for us over lvl 50... just the one quest.

and i agree - i see payment of coins, weaps in new quests etc.. not gonna pay em - gc are not worth that much. i see no evidence that the quests were 'rebalanced'

World
    Ares
    I agree with Zami: Please stop the blinking on the time remaining, and the timer that's showing is messed up. It seems to be ending around 2am or 3am on the client's computer. Is this what it's supposed to be? Thanks much!

World
    Ares
    The new guild quest thing stinks. Period.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Another question on this suppose "reset".

We notice the quest changed at the usual reset time, but that's before the timer run out.

Also, the timer didn't reset when the quest changed, so we have only 8 hour to do the 2nd guild quest, is this some sort of bug?

Reply to Thread