Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Feedback: Guild Quest Rework

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    Why is there a quest requiring someone at level 47 to pay 40 cannons when they can't even build a cannon forge until level 48?
    In other words, this should be a GQ for anyone as soon as they get a trade office..
    Why should lower level players miss the GQ love..

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    The recent guild quest that required the upper level players to produce two codex or codices was impossible to complete unless you already had books made ahead of time. I don't mind hard guild quests but I do think they should be possible to do within the 24 hour period that we have to complete them.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Now we know a codex quest is possible... we're all keeping a set of books handy
    Last edited by KingHomer; 03-07-16 at 07:57 pm. Reason: unable to spell my way out of phone booth

World
    Ares
    The last 2 weeks have been bad ones for GQ, way too many expensive ones. I think I am now skipping as many as I am doing.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    The Guild Quests rewards are now based on the percentage of guild members finishing their tasks
    this question was asked on the first page but I didn't see an answer - are only active members used in this calculation or inactive members as well. My guild used to get 140 to 160 guild coins daily last year but for the last few months 100-120 is more common. We are trying to figure out whether it is because we have a lot of people who are considered 'active' but aren't really or whether removing all the inactive members will increase the number of coins each member doing the guild quest receives.

World
    Zeus
    The amount of Guild coins is calculated by total guild members, so if your counts are going down it's because of an increase of inactive members or people not bothering to do them. Getting rid of some inactives will bring your totals up, but it's small, like around 3 coins per member booted.

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/quests/guild-quests/
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    The amount of Guild coins is calculated by total guild members, so if your counts are going down it's because of an increase of inactive members or people not bothering to do them. Getting rid of some inactives will bring your totals up, but it's small, like around 3 coins per member booted.

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/quests/guild-quests/
    just by getting rid of all the inactives I figured we would each get 10 more guild coins per day.

Reply to Thread