Reply to Thread

Thread: Generals Landing

World
    Ares

Thumbs down Generals Landing

Is there a good reason why garrisons now land all over the place on the home island instead of on a previously specified landing spot or in your star menu in case of no more landing space? I have more space now with the new island, but with garrisons all over the place. It's annoying.
    Still around from time to time.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Amazing...before everyone has been crying how they cannot all land and if, they take up building space. Now they land just about anywhere and don't block building spots (provided you did build something...) and that's still not good enough. I wouldn't be very surprised if this the the only feedback BB actually takes serious and then goes "damned if you do, damned if you don't" and thus never do jack until 5 years later.

Yea, I'm not going to deny it's a tiny bit annoying how they land all crazy, but that's 0 priority whining to me, they land, can be accessed through star and be assigned without needing to waste time making space for them and coordinate whatever logistics.

World
    Ares
    I agree. I don't care if they set their tent up all over the place. So long as they don't take up a building place and not waist time loading them somewhere because they didn't load is more annoying. Bad enough they don't all load in adventures except in a few spots when in some adventures there is ton's of room for gens to load.

World
    Zeus
    The current general landing is a result of player request to have the Quartermaster General land on the island rather than go to the star menu when there were insufficient landing zones available. The change was reported in http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...l=1#post266083.

And as a reminder:
    We are working on a more comfortable storage solution for all Garrisons in the future.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by mod_Magenta View Post
    The current general landing is a result of player request to have the Quartermaster General land on the island rather than go to the star menu when there were insufficient landing zones available. The change was reported in http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...l=1#post266083.
    I liked it the way it was before any tinkering was done in the first place.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Amazing...before everyone has been crying how they cannot all land and if, they take up building space.,,they land, can be accessed through star and be assigned without needing to waste time

Heh, not everyone...

and...it wastes my time.

Quote Originally Posted by mod_Magenta View Post

And as a reminder:We are working on a more comfortable storage solution for all Garrisons in the future.

Excellent then!
    Still around from time to time.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    I would love to have a solution:

1. Everything can be loaded/unloaded from star without generals really "land". You have to land them on adventure only to move them to position.
    or

2. Have a separate landing/storing area for generals only. They land in there and stay there till deployed.

The numbers of generals we have now is in double digit and grows with every event, when new nooblets are introduced.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumz View Post
    The numbers of generals we have now is in double digit and grows with every event, when new nooblets are introduced.
    36 not counting the marshals garbage hidden in star

Reply to Thread