Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: KingHomer's Quasi-Evil Guides

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    hi, I have not try it yet, might give it a try next time.
    one problem I see is the 4 tavern general, make it unable to run woodcutter back to back. any chance to lower it to 3?

the idea is pretty good. I did not know so many block could use MOD and grim to replace tavern.

World
    Zeus
    Haven't tried it yet. However, I did change my personal guide to use your attacks on C3 & C11, which shaved some losses and I'm using the MoD on the C1 block so I don't have to sit around and wait for tavs to arrive before starting. Thanks!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    just tried it and yes it works !! finish withing 1 hour is pretty amazing.
    the only drawback is the requirement of 4 tavern general which delay back to back run.
    but if only need to run once quickly, this is a good choice.

Thanks

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Will try to find a way to save a tav gen somewhere. My initial goal was to get it under one hour, then the tavern gens are on their way home much faster period.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Have some options now, will post next time I run a WC, I usually run them as soon as I get them, currently out.

World
    Zeus
    Interesting WC... looks like I need to get some more generals. lol

World
    Zeus
    I will check it out as it looks like adrenaline-rush time sending all those troops at one time... though using Gibamou's setup for L4/L5 and 3 MoD's for L1 and L2, I have to wait very minimal time for winos to show up for L3; and have been able to get 64m runs... while only using 2 winos, makes a better back-to-back effort, at least at first glance...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Added a new block for the final on Second Thief. It's a supplement to Evil_J's forum guide, not a complete adventure guide. You use it after the 1R MMA sacs and the tag.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Added a few stack blocks, one for SLT top left (you have to be quick on the last two gens!) and one for Wisdom, top right, both would be supplements to the main Evil_J guides.

I'm too lazy to make full guides these days, and honestly they'd be very similar to (read: blatantly plagiarized from) EJ's...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Removed all the stack blocks, most are in Evil_J's guides now in one form or another, usually a better form lol.

Left the original fast woodcutter, added a Level 56 woodcutter (no Besiegers, no CoA generals) since there were some requests for one.

Reply to Thread