Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: BB please take a look at new and old suggestions we need some effort in

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    agree with most of the list... i;ll never play pvp - its not why i signed up and i wasn't interested when it arrived... co-ops are too hard to organize w/ mixed time zones etc etc.
    for me the most important on this list is the cancel all in queue or double arrow up in queues.
    and a space for all gens in one spot - i like the dock as it doesnt use any of my land up... so far i have something like 8 spots taken by stupid generals.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    1) I still do Expeditions. I would like something worth buying with my valor points. I've got 14k worth of them, and the only things they get spent on is the occasional extra colony spot and guardsman. Give us something that would potentially encourage more people to do them. Also how about giving us 10-20 population per level of water castle.

2) We really need some more ways to gain experience without doing adventures. I know people that still play but have quit adventuring, so they are basically forever stuck at their current level. Maybe have some of the daily quests give experience or have experience in log in awards.

3) Make the scenario achievements actually possible to do in our lifetime. They barely show up in search and barely give resources.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    agree with most of the list... i;ll never play pvp - its not why i signed up and i wasn't interested when it arrived... co-ops are too hard to organize w/ mixed time zones etc etc.
    for me the most important on this list is the cancel all in queue or double arrow up in queues.
    and a space for all gens in one spot - i like the dock as it doesnt use any of my land up... so far i have something like 8 spots taken by stupid generals.
    Yes the double arrow up i think would be my 2nd choice after generals.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    1) I still do Expeditions. I would like something worth buying with my valor points. I've got 14k worth of them, and the only things they get spent on is the occasional extra colony spot and guardsman. Give us something that would potentially encourage more people to do them. Also how about giving us 10-20 population per level of water castle.

2) We really need some more ways to gain experience without doing adventures. I know people that still play but have quit adventuring, so they are basically forever stuck at their current level. Maybe have some of the daily quests give experience or have experience in log in awards.

3) Make the scenario achievements actually possible to do in our lifetime. They barely show up in search and barely give resources.

I think they want us to take 3 years to get to 75 i actually dont care something to look forward to on that . But thank you for sharing some ideas as well here

BB i hope you can take a peak at this list and note some of these many have been posted for awhile

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I thought of 1 more to add

When people post a trade and your in a adventure or even just in chat can we get a option to click there name and have a option that says view trade so we can go to that persons trades and buy what they are selling or giving away.

This would work for a adventure if your in it to.

This would be a nice option after getting the general thing worked out first

Then all these other things could be nice add ons to the game make it very much enjoyable.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    here's a thought, fix stuff before you add anything!!! like the collectables not spawning

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    here's a thought, fix stuff before you add anything!!! like the collectables not spawning
    That is on the list to

It is Christmas coming soon they should be checking the list like Santa marking it off so we know if there naughty or nice.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    here's a thought, fix stuff before you add anything!!! like the collectibles not spawning
    They have never done that before. Why start now?

Also my collectibles are spawning great!
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    They have never done that before. Why start now?

Also my collectibles are spawning great!
    I got 12 out of 13 for the first time in awhile

But at some point making a dock so they all go into and still attack from the dock to the island if they do are doing island clearing. Or if there in the dock you can move them to a spot on the island that is open just like a building should be pretty easy to figure out something anyhow.

World
    Zeus
    Something needs to be done about co-opp advs. in particular whirlwind.

Reply to Thread