Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: BB please take a look at new and old suggestions we need some effort in

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMaster View Post
    Something needs to be done about co-opp advs. in particular whirlwind.
    Biggest problem is they don't drop BC any longer; the other problem is it is hard to find 3 other (capable) people to play one. My whole crew abandoned me once XXL started. I'd like to run at least one WW/day until a BC is parked on my isle.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    here's a thought, fix stuff before you add anything!!! like the collectables not spawning
    Love how these players who had issues with collectible drops, and had theirs 'fixed' continue to flaunt it like the problem no longer exists because they are no longer affected. :/

Spawns of 6, then 8 today is typical here. Why anyone messed with it just before Halloween event beats me.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Love how these players who had issues with collectible drops, and had theirs 'fixed' continue to flaunt it like the problem no longer exists because they are no longer affected. :/

Spawns of 6, then 8 today is typical here. Why anyone messed with it just before Halloween event beats me.
    It is not flaunting. Whatever they did in the last maintenance it improved for some of the players and nothing for others. If Blue Byte only hears one side of the story it is not helpful to them in finding whatever is causing the problem. For all we know the problem is linked to a problem in the code linked to the golden bench. By knowing who has the problem and who does not that can help them figure this out faster. If only more people used the forums...
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMaster View Post
    Something needs to be done about co-opp advs. in particular whirlwind.
    I agree i love co ops but the are worthless now .

Not that i could find anyone to do them my whole guild would and i know about 20 others to. we used to go to a channel and do them. But there weak to for what it cost to do them

Co ops is on the list as well.

Some of these we have asked for years. At some point something has to be done.

World
    Ares
    Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for the list of suggestion and your comments.
    I had already read the list last week but I didn't have time to reply. I will make sure to forward a summary to my team.

BB_Endemsor

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Updated 1 more number 19

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    for #19... knowing that these maps are not played very often, why can't BB make these adventures at least drop some presents/event props... right now this whole thing about adventures not dropping anything makes the whole game very boring for many people.

On top of that, players like to be in control regarding events. For example they plan and work hard by finishing many adventures to get these presents. Stripping this out from the the game just causes 1) confusion since players expect drops for adventures at every event 2) unwillingness to cooperate since now they lost that control (they must now rely on scouts).

Unless you are testing drops vs no drops at this event I see no point in doing this, especially in your 3rd year of running the game. Do you really want to end the year like this?

Cheers!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by XDusterX View Post
    for #19... knowing that these maps are not played very often, why can't BB make these adventures at least drop some presents/event props... right now this whole thing about adventures not dropping anything makes the whole game very boring for many people.

On top of that, players like to be in control regarding events. For example they plan and work hard by finishing many adventures to get these presents. Stripping this out from the the game just causes 1) confusion since players expect drops for adventures at every event 2) unwillingness to cooperate since now they lost that control (they must now rely on scouts).

Unless you are testing drops vs no drops at this event I see no point in doing this, especially in your 3rd year of running the game. Do you really want to end the year like this?

Cheers!
    1. Still not doing Wild Mary.

2. Confusion is mostly from people not reading the event window that tells you how to get presents.

3. Did presents ever drop from adventures during the Christmas event?
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    1. You will be doing wild mary if it drops 1000 presents - this just a balancing act and at the discretion of BB. They can make anything active by increasing the rewards. Many of us have stopped doing any adventures all together and now for myself I just log in a couple of times a day to just send my explorers, and probably soon I won't at all until the next event.

2. Sure, that's confusion as well... what I'm trying to say is expectations and events should be somehow standardized. Flipping back and forth creates confusion, what good does it do other than test activity on the servers... and to my point why would you go with an event that drops activity all together?

3. I'm not sure, and I don't think I care what happened last year. I also don't think this should be seen as a tradition to BB events - they should be learning from these things and apply techniques that make events more active. I'm voicing my concern over this one because this is the present and I'm playing through this event.

World
    Zeus
    You know, if we had a dock on our main islands, AND a dock on all the adventure islands where all the gens would land, we could have some cool DOCK features ... like "unload all generals currently on the dock", "send all generals on the dock home", etc..

Reply to Thread