Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: BB please take a look at new and old suggestions we need some effort in

Settler
    World
    Zeus

BB please take a look at new and old suggestions we need some effort in

These are not in Order except for generals the biggest problem in the game and yes a problem with new expansion new buildings still the general problem is not fixed.
    Below are a list not really in Order except for number 1 generals that need to be looked into more for more enjoyable game play and feedback.
    Please comment or add to the list.

1. Generals need to be in a building or leave them in the star. Too many generals and pvp all over the island. We keep getting new buildings less and less space for the one thing we need generals (Maybe a dock? All kinds of better ideas than what we have now.

2. When we send an invite give us the option to cancel. Many times we make mistakes. Sending to bob when it should have been sent to bob2. The person sending should have the option to cancel that right away.

3. Custom hotkeys, eliminate the pause between buff, economy overview

4. Mouseover status on advs. trade office while on adv.

5. PVP? No one is doing it no more.
    Maybe give out better exp? Maybe change the loot? The cost to make troops is not worth it nothing about pvp is appealing you have it now so tweak it somehow.

6. Exotic wood logs EWL this is a joke this is starting to become easier to get than pinewood logs. Let's make these useful like them. Grind them into a new buff? Use for a new building? Something?

7. Beans just like EWL There needs to be a use for beans all the time not just buying bean soup but maybe have a building that requires them. Maybe even a new buff for these a building that grinds beans for something? Just need to get more use out of them

8. Co-ops adventures the losses on these are a bit much for the cheesy rewards you get. It’s fun to have team concept of doing these but make them useful again

9. More gem pits why can we not have more gem pits added to the game for those who are tapped out and I know these people won’t drop money we should be able to get maybe 1 or two more a year.

10. Guild quests these need to be reworked the harder they are the more coins. The amount it cost's in resources does cover for what it's worth.

11. Rarity explorer - chance to bring back science books, star coins

12. All buildings with a queue need the "double up-arrow" (to move something to the top of the list) If we need to do a GQ instead of using the arrow to go up 1 at a time we need a double arrow to push what we need right to the very top.
    This goes for barracks to. It’s such a pain to cancel or arrow up 1 at a time with 70 things in the barracks. If we have a failed attack we might need something to the top.

13. We need the collectable issues fixed those are bad right now. 7 isn’t enough

14. Nords 2 way too much for that drop rate at 5%

15. Arabian Palace is way too big for only 200 pop it is the nicest building out there but not worth it for only 200pop and 4x4 if you can lower that to 2x2 maybe

16. Re post a expired trade (Trades might be good price but wrong time of day but a re post option would be better to just click it.

17. Instead of showing online when many of us go afk for a hour to two hours or more could we have a afk option we can click to mark that.

When people post a trade and your in a adventure or even just in chat can we get a option to click there name and have a option that says view trade so we can go to that persons trades and buy what they are selling or giving away.

This would work for a adventure if your in it to.

19.Sons of the Veld and Secluded Experiments. For gosh sakes something has to be done on these. For the losses it takes the loot needs to be way better every player has like 100 make them useful somehow.

20. Create a buff that allows the ls person to Teleport to a sector that has been cleared Or open up short cuts though pathways when it has been cleared so we dont have to do 45 min walks. Now i know we can nuke but this still gives couple new things to the game where we would use all of them.
    Last edited by Axedigger; 12-13-15 at 10:36 am. Reason: added another to the list

World
    Zeus
    I absolutely agree.

The Generals/Marshals/Quartermasters are taking up so much space on the island! We need a way to be able to use them without them taking up land space.

I can understand taking up land space when attacking camps that are on the home islands. But after that to use them on adventures/expeditions, they have to be stored somewhere else.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I have a Settlers HQ building. It is simply dying to be filled with Generals. Makes sense to me!

World
    Zeus
    100% agree with all these. A few more I'd add for consideration:

1) Adding to #6 above, maybe a way in PH to convert EWP to MWP, like we have for PWP to HWP?

2) This has been said a lot, but guild quests overall need to be rethought/reworked, especially if we are moving to a 24-hour window for completion. Things that take a lot of prep time/doing time should not be considered for guild quests in that kind of a window.

3) Daily quests - most are not worth completing, the resources cost more than the rewards, and (unlike guild quests), there's really no other point.

4) Buildings without a queue (bookbinder, for example) NEED one. #12 in the list above (the move to top of queue button) applies here, as well.

5) Pinnable & searchable star menu

6) Move the RANKINGS icon away from the bottom row of icons on the screen. It's too easy to click accidentally and launch a whole new web tab, which is completely different than what all the other buttons down there do (and let's face it, it's PVP-related, which means very few people are ever intentionally clicking it). It belongs on the dropdown menu on the left, by the FORUM button, which does something similar.

7) I'd love a way on adventures to click a general's camp that is attacking and have his "flag" somehow change (different color?) to show WHERE he is on the map (kind of like it shows an icon to show which enemy camp he's been sent to now). Can be very important when timing certain attacks to make sure he is ahead/behind other gens, especially given the lag that can occur at times when sending.

8) Ability to move storehouses, even if reasonably expensive.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you Eriond for adding more those are great things to.

BB I hope you guys can take this list i would bet 95 to 100% of the people would agree to this and especially with number 1.

I want to thank you all for continue to give use these upgrades and new options it has made the game so much better with all these options.

Now we need to back up and focus on the real problem on some of these issues to make it even more enjoyable.

Making it so people will stay and put money into the game etc. If you build it they will come Or stay Were on the right path so please consider this list.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Great list, but none will happen. WE could try to beg but donot know if that would work, asking has not.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Faykiller View Post
    Great list, but none will happen. WE could try to beg but donot know if that would work, asking has not.
    I don't know about that Fay, they have made some real improvements (that were long standing requests) in recent days, with more hopefully to be released from test soon (i.e., stackable star menu, probably one of the top requests ever). Granted, we'd all like to see more (and faster), but it feels like more attention is being given to the playability of the game as of late, which is very positive for all of us.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Faykiller View Post
    Well i do know that BB said they was trying to figure out a solution for the generals problem couple months ago. At some point no one will care about anything anymore if they cant fix the number 1 problem in the game. We get new generals all the time heck there are still 2 more i can buy with gems but im not going to because i already dont have room even with the expansion.

At some point it will drive me nuts when i get to a point then ill just come log in once a month to see if it's fixed that would be a shame for me them and everyone else in the game.

BB Might come in here and say they are actually trying to work on this problem

We get another new general for Christmas yippie its a good one but again no room.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    I absolutely agree.

The Generals/Marshals/Quartermasters are taking up so much space on the island! We need a way to be able to use them without them taking up land space.

I can understand taking up land space when attacking camps that are on the home islands. But after that to use them on adventures/expeditions, they have to be stored somewhere else.
    Ron if we had a building or dock we load our troops up from there then send to adventures. It would be the same for attacking on the island if they gave us more expansion you click the general and attack where ever you want on the island.

That can be worked out ok and many games thats how it is done you attack from a base.

But thank you for +1 to the thread

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Axedigger View Post
    That can be worked out ok and many games thats how it is done you attack from a base.
    Yep, just make the base the default landing spot. From there you can move any gen to anywhere else open on the island you want (including back to the base).

Reply to Thread