Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Christmas Event 2015

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I didn't even notice the time of the event start. I just assumed tomorrow morning. But all I got is some Christmas loading graphics.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I praise BB for not starting the event for all players, just a few. Goof job, again! (and that's not a typo)

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    Way to go, BB. The event has already started for some people and they are already completing quests. Can we presume that the event will end early for them as well? Otherwise, it's not quite fair.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Spike's Co-pilot

There's magic in the wake of a fiasco!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Er, ok.... I got some christmas stuff but couldn't open the door, refreshed and no christmas event stuff at all, no christmas section of the chest; however, bunch of others happily doing christmas stuff. What gives? Is it just skipping me this year or something?

World
    Ares
    Looks like the Christmas event has fully started for some people, and partially starts for others if they visit an adventure zone and then return to their island. (Count me in the latter camp.) Way to go BB. This is probably one of the bigger event fails. People are already selling presents in TO and half of us (at least) have no event yet.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Spike's Co-pilot

World
    Ares
    I have visited an Adventure Zone, as well as a Guildmate's island, and it has still not started for me. Calendar which cannot be opened. No Christmas quest. So, that "fix" does not work for everyone.

World
    Ares
    If I visit an adventure zone, the shop and calendar show up for me, but I can't collect the calendar gift and buys from the shop don't complete. And yet people already have quests and are selling presents in the TO. So wrong.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Spike's Co-pilot

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    All I've seen of the Christmas event so far is the loading screen lol... I can't even see the presents being sold in the TO. Not that I'm surprised by things being broken, but this is a nice mess of an event start... Why didn't they just wait until maintenance to keep things simple?

World
    Ares
    Log out for 30 mins and then all should be fine, worked for me on Northisle. It was already live when I logged in here.
    "A man who, it was said, could play the Game of Houses in his sleep. It is a shame that such a man calls himself a simple gleeman. But such arrogance to keep the same name."
    —Moiraine Damodred (The Shadow Rising, Chapter 17)

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Hmm... go to someone else's island and come back... the christmas area of the chest is back, the calendar shows (inoperable) and no quests...

Reload the game and, you guessed it: christmas event not active

I must say that I'm kinda stunned how an event of this nature can be so screwed up. Has BB said anything about this or are they just hoping it goes away if they ignore it?

Reply to Thread