Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Christmas Event 2015

World
    Zeus
    Is the Quartermaster Claus only for PVP, like others on that time frame, or is he a refugee to the regular General force, on a PVP time frame?
    Would like to know before buying. A tagger elf general with small troop number and 2 min arrival would have been a useful item....

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    9 collectibles on my first drop, including 1 single bell collectible with 2 bells. This will not end well. I'm going to be on this one quest for the entire event. I was happy with the way things were before they were fixed. At least then some drops would go on the archipelago.

World
    Ares
    Hello,

Thank you for the comments, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    9 collectibles on my first drop, including 1 single bell collectible with 2 bells. This will not end well. I'm going to be on this one quest for the entire event. I was happy with the way things were before they were fixed. At least then some drops would go on the archipelago.
    The game will be updated tomorrow, the collectibles on the island archipelago will be improved for several players.
    Please check the homepage for more info.

BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The collectibles that spawn on the island every twelve hours or so... Are they supposed to include regular items as well as Christmas items?
    Also -
    I completed "Getting Into the Christmas Spirit" as soon as I clicked on the first Advent door. Now it has come up as a "to do" item in my Quest Chain. Where in the heck do I get another one? Is this a glitch?
    Also - my second door won't open, even though it says 15 and today is the 15th...

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    Not sure how I feel about the surprise boxes. Got a few of them, and this is what I got:

2 deco packs
    1 improved water mill
    4 angel statues
    2 Pavilions
    1 White Castle
    1 Fish Farm
    1 Arctic Mine
    3 Raving Rabids
    1 improved Silo

Probably a wash overall. There were 5 drops of 16 of what I would consider desirable items (Improved Water Mill, White Castle, Fish Farm, Mine, Improved Silo) and the gem cost of these is probably about what is spent on those items. I would not include the gem cost of the other items, as I would not purchase them myself.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RoofusDaDoofus View Post
    The collectibles that spawn on the island every twelve hours or so... Are they supposed to include regular items as well as Christmas items?
    Also -
    I completed "Getting Into the Christmas Spirit" as soon as I clicked on the first Advent door. Now it has come up as a "to do" item in my Quest Chain. Where in the heck do I get another one? Is this a glitch?
    Also - my second door won't open, even though it says 15 and today is the 15th...
    Yes.
    You will get another.
    The countdown under the day is when you can open the next door.
    One army. Pretty please.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I got to start early and fully. My most recent drop was 24. I found most of them so far, but I only found 1 of each Christmas collectible during that time.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I just noticed that when I completed an achievement {find 400 presents with explorer} it gave me the presents rewards... then took them back.
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Ok Guys, Ive been playing this game for a long time, this is my 4th Christmas Event now. A couple of things that really frustrate me and FUBAR for me the game when you think of the Spirit of the Season.

The Christmas Surprise package. 1) 350 gems... Really, they started out at 95 gems. Then Doubled and now 3.5 x what they started out at? 2) You made them so you can not gift your friends/guild mates with them. WHY? The first year it was so awesome because EVERYONE was gifting each other during the Event. A great spirit of giving with joy and fun for all. Now we cant even do that with the elevated prices. And yes, for all those who dont remember or where not playing then, Frozen Manners and Pirate residences were available in the first boxes, packages.

Im very disappointed that the BB has changed this part of the event. Took a lot of the fun and friendship parts out of it. 95 gems was fun because everyone could afford at least 4. All they had to do was login daily... Even the 190 gems wasnt bad... on the outside it looks greedy....

Springer Prime

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i finished the FIRST event adventure. It gave me stuff for doing it. (presents and experience)
    It did not clear out of my quest book
    It wont cancel
    it wont let me buy it (not in merchant)
    Support asked me to take a screenshot of the issue...REALLY? a picture of what?

Reply to Thread