Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Feedback - Christmas Event 2015

World
    Zeus
    There is a significant difference between the World Cup adventure buffs and the Xmas adventure buffs. The World Cup buffs were made from collectibles specific to the event that were gained through multiple methods including collectible searches and explorer searches. The collectibles used are event specific and have no use in regular play, similar to the candy canes, bells, and gingerbread. In the past, the collectibles were simply removed from the visible storage but held for the individual player; the current system would remove them completely at the end of the event. Allowing a refund of those buffs would return them to their component collectibles only. The Xmas buffs are made from game resources that are used throughout the game, and therefore the conversion back to game resources was put into place.

The continued game presence of the World Cup buffs and collectibles was likely an oversight with the removal process now incorporated into each event. Now that the problem has been brought to public attension, the developers should be able to address it. Hopefully we can get some information about what will be done regarding them once the decision on how to address this has been made.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by mod_Magenta View Post
    The continued game presence of the World Cup buffs and collectibles was likely an oversight with the removal process now incorporated into each event. Now that the problem has been brought to public attension, the developers should be able to address it. Hopefully we can get some information about what will be done regarding them once the decision on how to address this has been made.
    Two words:

Ball oons

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have problem I tried to press gingerbread house after I was done with all the windows but it would not let me now the windows are gone and I can't get the house who do I contact to get the gingerbread house?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Alright so you guys have a small problem fix it. I get a sign telling me to go open doors yayy i get a door every day. Now your last one your bonus door doesn't give me an indication like the rest i was just to assume to go open it this is bad design and mechanic. Cant tell me to open all the doors but when the last one is finally available not make it give me a flashy icon saying i still have a door. Good job at making it a repetitive habit made me fail to think for myself on top of the doors are gone 24 hours later this isn't logical either.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokage039 View Post
    Alright so you guys have a small problem fix it. I get a sign telling me to go open doors yayy i get a door every day. Now your last one your bonus door doesn't give me an indication like the rest i was just to assume to go open it this is bad design and mechanic. Cant tell me to open all the doors but when the last one is finally available not make it give me a flashy icon saying i still have a door. Good job at making it a repetitive habit made me fail to think for myself on top of the doors are gone 24 hours later this isn't logical either.
    I'd agree that 24 hours is too short a time to claim the last prize... There should be a little bit more breathing room there..

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Well the little door with the gingerbread house and useless, I mean special, gold mine went from grey to gold when you clicked on the star coin / bean door. But yes, I was surprised to see it vanish with the end of the first phase of the event. I figured it would have, and should have, stayed up because people would have spent gems to open doors.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AlgerothAW View Post
    I have problem I tried to press gingerbread house after I was done with all the windows but it would not let me now the windows are gone and I can't get the house who do I contact to get the gingerbread house?
    If you have opened all doors, you will receive the Gingerbread House on January 19th.
    You can find more information in the Christmas Event FAQ.

BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    Hi - I dont get to play for long periods of time but I do log in everyday. I really liked this christmas event, but have a real problem with this new schedule that BB uses during the last couple of events:

Please synchronize the local server reset time to work with the event timer!!! It is ridiculous to have the daily reset start at local midnight (approx) and the event timer set to GMT!? It is possible (and i think it happened to me 2x) that I never missed a day, collected all my daily rewards, but due to the time I was able to log in for the day, I missed an event door opening period and had to spend gems to open the 'previous' days door event though I logged in that day in local time.
    Meow - Phhhht.

Reply to Thread