Reply to Thread

Thread: Explorer Skill Wild Determination Increases Event Items Found?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Question Explorer Skill Wild Determination Increases Event Items Found?

Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    -3/3 Wild Determination find 90% more map frags as well as more event items on searches ( main reason i took it)
    I found this in a post here, but have not found this mentioned in any of the wikis or other guides I've seen. So before I spend points in this skill I wanted to confirm.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    If you are setting up an explorer to find adventures, invest in it.

If you are setting up an explorer for treasure searches, skip it.

Eventually one Codex will cost you 15 manuscripts and I feel it is a waste to use them on something you only use for a few weeks a year.

That said, from my experience it is not true. I have received double event items on explorers without that skill.
    One army. Pretty please.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    It's your Trouble Seeker skill that is giving you double event items, right? If that adventure skill works for event items then it seems more plausible that Wild Determination might work for event items too. Also from the same post:

Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    3/3 Trouble seeker 30% chance of finding 2 adventures or 2 stacks of event items

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I have seen no correlation between any of the books and double event items. Who really knows how things work? It is super secret. Again I would not plan your life around the events.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread