Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Better Buff for Elite Barracks

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I have spent a fair bit of my time bellyaching about the elite barracks build times.

Also, can anyone EVER use that much platinum ore?

But I've found way to make things work. I have enough skunks and pop to run elite content for an event (3 weeks) without needing to stop. If I had more personal time available I might need a bit more pop than I currently do, but I somewhat doubt it based upon my Easter experience where I never ran down my troops to the point where I worried too badly about running out. These are things that weren't true a few months ago but I saw the need and started building for it.

I don't suffer from the belief that the elite content is perfectly balanced, by any means. But it's workable. If you work it.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I alternate between running FTs, Babas and expeditions. My population limit is 14.5k and big enough to support three standing armies to run a SLT/BLT, first tier babas and conquer a large colony at any given time. Only time my e-barrack has a back log of a few days is, when I train troops for princess, besieged city or sea-snake. Frankly, a back log of 16+ days is more a sign of poor planning than anything else. Assuming the e-barrack is at level 6.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I was worried about this, but between COAs, two more MMAs, and skills, I'm pretty much maintaining my troop levels without buffing. The drop in losses over a few months is pretty dramatic.

Reply to Thread