Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Better Buff for Elite Barracks

Need a better buff the ones we have are slower than molasses

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    on the coldest day in January.... A 4 or higher multiplier would be quite useful...

World
    Zeus
    I have a lvl 5 elite barracks, and with 5k of the "basic" troops cooking I am showing just short of 20 days to finish. Barracks speed needs to be doubled imo.
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I dont think its bad get it to level 6 skunk seems to do ok

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Axedigger View Post
    I dont think its bad get it to level 6 skunk seems to do ok
    Yeah if you only plan on doing the first few ali's. You can scrounge 1 or 2 a day.

But it takes too long to get the troops for the next tier. I've haven't gone past the thiefs cause Im not using half a weeks 3x buffed troops just to run one treasure or wisdom.

We need the base times for the troops reduced by 50%. If I can not train the the troops needed for one adventure (that amounts to the new horseback) without 3x buffs in a day, thats bad implementation.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I want to second that, I just ran my first Ali Baba and unless I ditch regular adventures and build up a huge elite troop stock I won't be able to run those as fast as I would like.

World
    Zeus
    If you look at 2 releases from BB: PvP and Ali Baba, both have bottlenecks built into them to purposely limit the pace that they could be run at. After the experience of many players power leveling to 50, then howling for a level cap raise and/or more content cause they were bored, I believe BB purposely created systems that would slow down power leveling and minimize what they likely viewed as the negative effects of it. I don't work for BB so can't know for sure, but observation leads me logically to this conclusion. I don't think they're going to offer much in the way of speeding things up. You guys that are in the 60+ level range already, in spite of the limits, ought to be **** proud of yourselves.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    As I have said before. A new recipy in rarity to turn 10 Mr Myers into say a 12 hr 4x buff or some thing like that would help a lot. I agree with Perwyn that limits were placed on purpose this is why it would be nice to be able to combine buffs we have to make them last longer so i dont have to log in every 12 hrs on the dot. the 12 hr barracks buffs will start to be rare soon enough since we now use them more then ever before and Banners are running out. I would really like to use up my Mr Myers but at 1 hr a shot they are a pain
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I sure agree with the need for a faster production speed for the elite barracks. Even with the zone buff and skunk, I'm still facing 16+ days to train troops used in adventures. Please consider this.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    *sigh* faster faster more more easier easier -game headed same way as most, cater to the instant gratification group. Little planning goes a long way in this game. First thing I tell people when they get into 50s -get your Elite Barracks to lev 6 fast as possible, which is hardly hard anymore in a decent guild. Higher levs have plenty of resources to help out. Other rule is POP is King. Yeah if you are power player who expects to do 5/6 Babas a day its a bottleneck. If you build POP up high enough to support two armies you run one type of advs and build up troops for others then switch or just concentrate on Babas.

Reply to Thread